CW/SH Tank Recommendations

If any dads would be interested - I would love to have a dad (or two or three) do a blog or article (hell, I can even set up a full page(s) on dadshideout for you) on this topic.

If you would be interested in doing a write-up, or maybe doing a break down on what makes a great Clan Wars tank, I would be happy to help edit and post it here on DHO!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These tanks are recommended for clan based activities.  Note that all activities are currently run at T6/T8/TX.  There are tournaments that may have different tank/tier requirements.    ***U

Honestly based on you're experience I'd suggest going for the object 140. Mediums are used as a flexing wolf pack and a majority of the time you will just be pushing in and focussing fire , utilizing

vBAddict, I know a few other people use it. You download and run a program while you play WoT and it automatically uploads your battle results, stats, crew skills, etc. to your account on their site.

On 10/16/2018 at 4:41 AM, thedakar said:

If any dads would be interested - I would love to have a dad (or two or three) do a blog or article (hell, I can even set up a full page(s) on dadshideout for you) on this topic.

If you would be interested in doing a write-up, or maybe doing a break down on what makes a great Clan Wars tank, I would be happy to help edit and post it here on DHO!

Hey I'll do this.  I have nothing but time since schools are closed. 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good - let me know what you need or if you want to chat about ideas and way ahead. I too am looking at re-vitalizing my efforts here with some forced extra time on my hands!

• 3 weeks later...
  • gpc_4 unpinned this topic