Hi, I'm Michael from Washington state.

I worked in game production for many years, stopped gaming for awhile, and picked it back up again during COVID lockdown. Five or six years ago I was a member of DHO while playing World of Tanks, and since I'm playing again, I figured it's a good time to rejoin the clan. I typically play Tiers 5 - 7.

I have three teenagers, and occasionally game with my son, primarily COD or Overwatch.

And the user name? It is a restaurant in Cabo San Lucas. Twenty odd years ago you could get all you could eat sushi and all you could drink tequila for $12. It deserved to be honored...

Glad to be here.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good evening! I am a father of 4, and grandfather of 7! (yeesh) My brother is already a member of Dads Hideout in WoT. I am looking to play a little more clan action in WoT, and of course play some ga

Hello. Name's Adam, father of 4 boys. Casual gamer, three of my boys are gamers and the youngest is on his way lol. Wife starts at home and is trying to get her a crafting business up and running. Ho

Hi Dads, I'm a dad of two girls (19 and 21) from Connecticut. I work in advertising near Hartford. I'm also an Army National Guard Infantry Squad Leader (at 53 I'm definitely too old for this job

Posted Images

On 2/6/2021 at 10:52 PM, SenorSushi said:

Hi, I'm Michael from Washington state.

I worked in game production for many years, stopped gaming for awhile, and picked it back up again during COVID lockdown. Five or six years ago I was a member of DHO while playing World of Tanks, and since I'm playing again, I figured it's a good time to rejoin the clan. I typically play Tiers 5 - 7.

I have three teenagers, and occasionally game with my son, primarily COD or Overwatch.

And the user name? It is a restaurant in Cabo San Lucas. Twenty odd years ago you could get all you could eat sushi and all you could drink tequila for $12. It deserved to be honored...

Glad to be here.

Whatsup man. Also from WA here as well. IGN is __juggernaut.. are u Cabo_San_Lucas? 

Hello. I'm Curt (Curfo), a dad of two (1 each). I've been playing WOT for 8 years. I started an account that my son took over. He's much better than me and mostly Unicum-like. I have bouts of genius, followed by totally tomato battles.

I'm hoping to find a clan that I can have fun with, leisure toons and chat, and decent organized skirmishes. 

I look forward to killing the reds with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hows it going yall Joe here dad of 14 years now. been playing MMO type games since Everquest. picked up WoTs when it first came out. looking to hone my skillz as i consider myself no longer a muppet ( as Claus Kellerman would say)  i watch the you tube videos to try and get better but am looking for a casual clan to hone the skillz. im a former US Army 11-BC2 

lookin forward to saying high

Joe AKA RedOne6969

Hello, this is Joey_Donuts.  I played WoT for many years then 4 years ago I went over seas to work in the UAE and quit playing, lag was horrible out in the desert.  I have returned to the USA and desire to join a clan and relearn the game.  I have tier 1 thur 10 tanks, scouts, mediums, TDs, heavies and arty.  Obviously my skills are quite rusty and I absoulutely do not know the maps.  I was in a clan with BigRed if you need references.  I am an Uncle so hopefully meet the minimum requirements.  I am also retired USN, I was on submarines for 21 years.

• 1 month later...

I am warwik, live in Colorado I have 2 kids ages 9 and 4 and a wife just looking for casual gaming group. currently playing valheim, no man's sky and world of tanks. pretty much only play RTS, 3rd person shooter games and looter type of mmo.