• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we all need to pick the same color and server and we should be good to go?  :lol

Yeah, assuming everyone is okay with that. The 3 factions play different. The most obvious difference is that TR have the fastest firing but less damaging (per round) weapons and use bullets (bullet drop), NC have slower firing but more damaging rounds (and bullet drop) and VS use lasers (no bullet drop).

Maybe I'll need to set up an intro/learning night. Not that I have everything down, that's for sure. I'm away this weekend though :sad2

So we all need to pick the same color and server and we should be good to go? 

Yeah, assuming everyone is okay with that. The 3 factions play different. The most obvious difference is that TR have the fastest firing but less damaging (per round) weapons and use bullets (bullet drop), NC have slower firing but more damaging rounds (and bullet drop) and VS use lasers (no bullet drop).

Maybe I'll need to set up an intro/learning night. Not that I have everything down, that's for sure. I'm away this weekend though :sad2

tell me what server what color and how to get to the bad guys to make them dead

So we all need to pick the same color and server and we should be good to go? 

tell me what server what color and how to get to the bad guys to make them dead

Yes, I'd like the same information please! :lol

I'm going to talk to AgentOrrange about helping me with an intro night in the next couple of weeks. When I set it up I'll at least tell you what server and Empire to be on for that night :biggrin

I'm going to talk to AgentOrrange about helping me with an intro night in the next couple of weeks. When I set it up I'll at least tell you what server and Empire to be on for that night :biggrin

We can only make one character per server, right? If we nake one now and end up deciding at a later time that everyone should pick one that's different, we'd end up having to delete that character and start over. That's kind of what I've read about the game so far at least.

I don't mind but I don't know about others.

We can only make one character per server, right? If we nake one now and end up deciding at a later time that everyone should pick one that's different, we'd end up having to delete that character and start over. That's kind of what I've read about the game so far at least.

I don't mind but I don't know about others.

Nope, right now I have 3 characters, one of each empire, all on Palos. So unless you've maxed out your character slots (there's 6) you shouldn't have to delete a character.