Sign in to follow this  
xxDerPittsxx

To All New Dads and To getting to know more about you !

Guest CarryOn Killing
I still need to do a DITS,i'll PM aftr soon,promise.
but,i fear,i may let on too much about myself,and consequently will have to hunt you all down and assasinate you for knowing to much.

[quote name="CarryOn Killing" post="157691" timestamp="1333807789"]
but,i fear,i may let on too much about myself,and consequently will have to hunt you all down and assasinate you for knowing to much.
[/quote]

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AlvMRt9uCGo/T2gKuzlSjgI/AAAAAAAADPg/D_a8jL2QglQ/s400/challenge-accepted.jpg[/img]

:lmao2 :lmao2

I think you should do it man !! you've become a huge part of DHO and it'd be cool to get to know a little more about you !  :2thumbs

you know, like do you really have cheddar cheese in the UK ?? 

Guest GeektheGamer
[quote name="CarryOn Killing" post="157691" timestamp="1333807789"]
[/quote]

Its worth the risk.. We've all seen your aim  :chiefshoot :lol

Guest CarryOn Killing
:dry
:lmao2
yeah I can be pretty bad. Either this week or next week.will see,my boy is taking up so much time atm,suffering alot with really bad chicken pox. Took him 5hrs to fall asleep last night. Hence why I had to keep running off from the game and getting kicked out for being idle too long last night.
but I will def do it soon,

Hey whats up guys my name is Ray i'm from baltimore M.D 30 With 3 kids and 1 on the way. luv gamming its just apart of me fps, rpgs you name it i luv it i work hard and can,t wait 2 get off to spend time with my fam then when they go 2 bed it's on i luv the fact that this site is just a bunch of guys like me fun loving dads/stone cold gamers would luv to link up an cap some flags :chiefdance