Photoj

Star Citizen

Latest update (Alpha 3.2) implemented the first iteration of mining. I gotta say they did a decent job with it. They also implemented group Quantum Drive jumping.

Decent update and it's starting to resemble a game of sorts lol.

Star Citizen, cheaper and more used than my Amazon prime video subscription over the last 5 years even though I've never really played it, I watch so much SC content on youtube.

I'm up for joining if you'll have me, I have a 315p, and a CCU for a Freelancer DUR, but I'm not sure, especially after seeing it's re-work.  I'm waiting till the MISC expo tomorrow to decide, I would like to unmelt my avenger and upgrade it to a freelancer base/dur/max, but I have already crossed my usual line with regards to investing in a game.  I fell out of love with my Avenger though, I didn't have the Titan, I had the bounty hunting one, without much cargo capacity, and it just didn't excite me as much as being able to carry a speeder bike.  I am also torn between upgrading to a cutlass or a freelancer, I prefer the freelancer, but the cutlass is currently the better ship (if that makes any sense).

Finally, I've not yet got a computer to play it on, hence looking for a dadcentric group to join.  Until my kids are older I'm not going to have much time for it.  I am however contemplating getting a cloud based shadow gaming PC with the discount Bored Gamer's discount code get's you, but still trying to persuade myself to commit to it.  I can't decide on 3 months or 1 year.

Someone asked for a referral link earlier in this thread, it's probably late, but here's mine, it gets 5k extra credits when you start in-game:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-6WM4-K46K

And if you don't want to use my referral then you can pick a random persons referral link here (also put your referral code in when you get one):
https://gorefer.me/randomizer/STAR

On 11/28/2018 at 5:45 PM, PigDaddy said:

Star Citizen, cheaper and more used than my Amazon prime video subscription over the last 5 years even though I've never really played it, I watch so much SC content on youtube.

This is how I 'play' SC too... LOL!!!!

I am also torn between upgrading to a cutlass or a freelancer, I prefer the freelancer, but the cutlass is currently the better ship (if that makes any sense).

I started with the Freelancer, but the lack of vision in the cockpit is an issue for me. (this is a video I made on it LINK)

I melted my Freelancer for a Cutlass Blue  when it was on sale and have left it that way.

Finally, I've not yet got a computer to play it on...

My PC is 5 years old and is running a GTX 970.... I'm due for an upgrade, but I'm waiting for SC Beta to start and/or the first set of SDE-free VR goggles to arrive (but that's a whole other topic).