Sign in to follow this  
MagmaFlow

Game Finisher / Backlog Challenge 2015

Also just finished Walking dead storyline.

-Josh-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not afraid to admit it, that last bit of the last chapter, man...tears... :cry

On a side note, my wife started playing today (funny that you just finished it, too, lol) and said to me, "I'm going to kill that little redneck kid, Ducky! That kid is nothing but trouble!" I then told her to remember those words very clearly. :lol

. :lol that's hilarious that she said that. It was a sad ending!!

-Josh-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruiner has a crush on Duck.

That scene was the highlight of an otherwise dark and sad tale. I immediately "volunteered" for the job the waited a while before finishing it to relish in the joy.

Dang.  I never played Punch-Out on SNES, but I could never beat Mike Tyson in the original.  I saw where the re-released version on Wii U isn't the same difficulty.  Mike doesn't automatically knock you down in one hit like the original.  He just does a lot of damage, but it takes 3-4 hits to knock you down.  That's weak sauce.

I beat Battlefield Hardline this weekend.  I really enjoyed that game.  I had a blast with the single player.  I got all the trophies for the single player too, so I just have three more to get for multiplayer.  I'm sure I'll be back to add this as 100% complete in a week or so. They are doable, just take some time.