Sign in to follow this  
MagmaFlow

Game Finisher / Backlog Challenge 2015

Finished Valiant Hearts.

Wow....anyone that has a PS4 should get that game this month for PS+. Play through it. It's pretty good.

I started it.  I love how they incorporate actual, real history into this game and its' story.  I wonder if my son will play and actually learn something.  So if you are a history buff, this is a very fun game on WWI.

OK!!!! I finished the story mode to Disney avengers hunter got for Christmas and close for walking dead lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I finished Valiant Hearts: The Great War this weekend.  Great game.  Great mix of real history and a really good story.  I didn't expect the ending, but it sticks with you.  I missed some collectibles and I may go back and get them.  I don't know yet.  Seems like a doable platinum though, so I might.

Also just finished Walking dead storyline.

-Josh-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not afraid to admit it, that last bit of the last chapter, man...tears... :cry

On a side note, my wife started playing today (funny that you just finished it, too, lol) and said to me, "I'm going to kill that little redneck kid, Ducky! That kid is nothing but trouble!" I then told her to remember those words very clearly. :lol

Is "Disney avenger hunters" an actual game? I couldn't find it. Xbox or somethine?

:lmao2

Disney Infinity the Avengers storyline. Hunter is my kid :lol

-Josh-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk