Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:51 PM
Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:41 PM
Some heavy digitization in the audio on TS3 right now.It's not just on my end because several members are mentioning the same thing.This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened.Could this be looked into?Thanks!
Is this what you speak of??
Lightbulb Echo problem solved!
Quote Originally Posted by amizelle View Post
The echo doesn't come from me speaking. The echo comes when somebody else speaks. When they speak my green light comes on and hence, the echo.
I don't have all of the wonderful settings. I have toyed with the few settings XP gives me to no avail.
I have ordered a new sound card that my clan leader says will work wonderfully (and increase my fragrate in AA, hehehe). But there should be a way to work around this.
I had the exact same problem I realised that the recording mixer was picking up not just the mic as an input/recording device but also the stereo mixdown (what you hear). That's why everything your mates say gets fed back to them. In fact if you play some music with the stereo mixdown recording enabled people will be able to hear the music you are listening to which I find a cool/anoying feature
Anyway, to solve your problem try this:
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Sounds and Audio Devices
3. In the volume tab click on advanced and the mixer will pop-up
4. Click on options and then properties
5. At the Mixer Device select your audio input device (where you have plugged your microphone)
6. Tick all the boxes and click OK (microphone, line in, front microphone, rear microphone, stereo mix,... they might be named differently depending on your soundcard)
7. Now tick the "mute" box in all of them except your mic related inputs (microphone, front microphone, rear microphone, recording control)
I hope that solved your problem
Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:55 PM
Rockin' the Tapatalk, eh!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users