gpc_4

Cookery with gpc_4

Oh sweet zombie Jesus that sounds good!

I've been doing a lot of baking lately (not really cooking, in the sense of "cooking") but I haven't bothered to upload that stuff anywhere but Facebook, lol.

Holiday Update

I was gifted some new cookery gear for Xmas; a Boba Fett apron and a new recipe book, Will It Waffle, where all the recipes are cooked in a waffle iron. Also, I received a waffle iron. The first recipe I tried from Will It Waffle was a Waffled Ham and Cheese Melt. It was a little soggy but tasted good and the cheese melted nicely. However, our technology for cleaning waffle irons has a lot of room for advancement.

[attachment deleted by admin]

HEY!!!! Besides the most awesome hair style EV-AH (or lack there of), I'm an "America's Test Kitchen" fan also!!!!  Been a subscriber to Cook's Illustrated for about 8 years now. I like it because it shows the chemistry science behind what we eat and why it tastes so good. Yum  :spam

5oiavs.jpg

Guest Nickali28

Starting to think you must be bald and have a goatee to post about cooking in this thread..... :duckhunt

Good stuff guys.  :happyyes

Tricolored Goat Cheese Terrine (ATK)

This recipe went surprisingly well as I'm not really familiar with using goat cheese or making a terrine. The layering could use some work. Tasted great and was much larger then I expected. From now on I will only serve the finest of terrines.

I'm sure this was Jammer's favorite recipe on here!

Starting to think you must be bald and have a goatee to post about cooking in this thread..... :duckhunt

Does a very, very short hairdo count as "bald"? :lol

Guest Nickali28

Does a very, very short hairdo count as "bald"? :lol

As long as we don't show a picture I think we can get by...ninja style.  :fear

OMGHOLYWTFBBQ !!!!! Waffle Ham & Cheese !!!!!!!!!! That sounds Epic !!!!!! actually most of the stuff you have posted here sounds great !!!

Great thread man !!  :2thumbs