Sign in to follow this  
Mr Linford

Game of Thrones

YES IT IS!!!  I subscribed to HBO just to see what everyone was talking about and I AM SO GLAD I DID!!!  This show is the best for me.  Made me start reading the books too.  It is epic!

Just watched S03E09. OMG!! What the duck! NOOOO! Totally didn't see that coming!

I'm glad I didn't watch this last night.  I don't think I would have fallen asleep for a while.  Yeah, I was numb for the next 30 minutes.  UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Cat knew something was up though.  I kept thinking something was going to happen, but then it didn't.  I guessed I was just paranoid.  But oh no.  That rat bastard.  He almost took the top place for Lannisters for people I want to see dead, but then that last guy stabbing Cat and saying "The Lannisters' send their regards".  I'm glad he didn't take Cat up on her offer though.  She never should have made that to him about letting Robb go and all.  Oh man, I think Little Finger (of all fu**ing people) is going to be the one to avenge this wrongdoing though.  Bring on some MOAR GOT!!!!!  In the beginning, when he was showing his strategy board and planning his next move, he had a piece of an upside down man on an "X".  I think this symbolized Theon Greyjoy.  In which case that would finally answer who he is being tortured by, or at least his torturer's association with which family.

I know i was in shock watching it. Can't wait for next weeks.

I'm sure you can find some site to stream it from BigD, but I don't know any off hand.  Sorry.

I'm glad that I didn't read the books now.  I would have known what was coming, and it was just such a shock that it really played out well.  This is going to stay with me for a while.

I have been told that in the book Talisa Stark (Robb's wife) wasn't in the hall, they added that in the TV series.