Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Tattoo's

Hey there fellow dads, anyone here have any tattoo’s? Well just want to share here is mine, I’m so addicted to getting them, I just love the feel and pain. But I have to control myself, I don’t want to get tattooed left right and center on every inch of my body LOL.

Left Arm:

[attach=1]

My first one, got this when I turned 18 in the year 2000. I was young I wanted one, so I just picked one of the most common used, a Dragon. I plan to cover this one up with a half sleeve sometime hopefully soon, depending on the how much flow I have to spend on. For the future design I have not come up with anything yet.

Right Arm:

[attach=2]

This place will be for my children, as you can see I have two girls. The Fonts are different because to me the represent the personality of what they are. As you can see Raeyna is more of a sensitive looking font, and it matches her personality as she is very sensitive little girl (Got that from the wife, sniff sniff…) For Raeylene its more like and edgy look, look at me look, matches her well because she is loud, she wants attention, and if you don’t pay attention you better watch out, she has an attitude LOL

Back:

[attach=3]

from Top to Bottom

1.Aquarius symbol – Just my sign Born in February

2.Tibeten symbol for Phoenix – I wanted something that represents a new me,  rising out from my ashes, my old corroded self so this is what I got. I had a trouble past back then use to do a lot of drugs : grass, coke, shrooms, K, E, you name it. Then I stopped when I met my future wife to be, she helped me out supported me, she did everything because she really cared for me. So basically out with the old and in with the new,

3 & 4. Two symbols representing my favorite manga/anime Naruto and Bleach. Love both of them!!

5. Japanese Kanji symbol for Rain. My nick name and plus I love Rain, love the sound of rain, love looking out the window when its raining. Just watching it rain brings peace within me

6. Japanese Kanji symbol for Love. Just in general I love my family, I love anything that I love. I may not express it that much on the outside but within me I Love what I love lol.

7.Symbol of Family – Got this because I am a family man, I love my family with all my heart. Left to right father, mother, child. People say shouldn’t you have another child there. Lol I tell them that the single child on my back represents my children and future children as a whole.

8. Japanese Kanji symbol for Loyalty;Faithful – Got this for my wife, for my kids, for my other family, my friends, and yes my work!! And I will continue to be loyal and faithful no matter what outcome or situation may arise.

Now the next one on the top with 2 symbols followed by dates. This symbol is taken from an ancient Filipino language called Baybayin, I requested the symbol for Tatay which in English means Father from a fellow Filipino who specializes in Baybayin Ancient script. The dates as you can see are his DOB then his DOD.

Beside that is a tribal angel holding a baby, basically there is an angel always protecting my girls. The Angel can also be incorporated as Family. It is on my right shoulder blade in which my daughters name is on my right arm.

And there you have it, I plan to get more on the way. Plan to fill up my dragon and then leaving my left back side to famous quotes. Future quote I will be getting soon is

“Be who you are, say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind” quote be Dr. Suess

[attachment deleted by admin]

I just have one.  Had my nipple pierced for a while too, but it started migrating out so I took it out.  I've wanted more tattoos, just haven't had the money.  I'd be willing to get my nipples repeirced also. 

My wife has one small tattoo on each leg and huge tramp stamp type of tattoo of a rose.

Hows the pain on the nipple piercing? That must hurt like a bench. I can't see myself piercing there nor in the crotch and sack area ouch. Lol

I'm not gonna lie.  It hurt.  It hurt more than anything I've felt before.  It was sore for a couple of weeks after.  Forgot to mention my wife had her nose pierced for a while too.

Nice tats and story for them.  Seems you got a lot wiser in your tattoo selection as you got older and give them meaning.  That Naruto tattoo is cool as hell, but the others are better for their meaning.  Thanks for the pics.

Thanks. My next one that will be on my spine alignment is going to be my favorite character from the star wars boba fett!!! It's just going to be his helmet. I'll post up here when I get it.

Had my nipple pierced for a while too, but it started migrating out so I took it out.

:lmao2 and this is why you have that title  :lmao2

I have two. on my left arm i have a good sized Grim Reaper i got when i was 20 and i have my initials in old english on my back with a celtic skull faced cross underneath.. Ill get some pics up when im not at work

Guest krashhole

Cool tats rain. I dont have any myself. Came close a couple times to getting one, but decided against it. By the way, Aquarius here too  :2thumbs

Guest SRT Speed Racer

I have a few. Right arm and inside right arm, and left shoulder. Have a few others as well but these are my favorites.

th_IMAG0096.jpg

th_IMAG0095.jpg

th_IMAG0094.jpg