Toggle shoutbox Dads Shout

sgt. flint : (24 April 2017 - 11:39 PM)

just started playing WOT again and looking for a clan or group

bergsteiger : (25 April 2017 - 08:31 AM)

Crazy night. Got all my wins AFTER I quit tooning. Very unusual.

The_Dad : (25 April 2017 - 08:36 AM)

similar experience last night... all my wins were BEFORE I started platooning

NeoGP : (25 April 2017 - 10:25 AM)

Hey Flint!

xtc4 : (25 April 2017 - 11:28 AM)

With new mm, having good players at the top of the list seems to make a huge difference. And platooning seems to almost always put you at bottom of the list. So perhaps it makes sense that you good players are winning when playing solo.

Archaic : (25 April 2017 - 11:14 PM)

Yes, platoons seem to be pretty gimped with 3-5-7

sgt. flint : (26 April 2017 - 02:12 AM)

Hey Neo, yes i remember you. any others from the old crew still running?

NeoGP : (26 April 2017 - 10:17 AM)

not sure man..I haven't played wot in 2+ years, alot of changes throughout the 5 clans

SGrant7 : (26 April 2017 - 12:05 PM)

Haven't been on much in the last few days, but are 2 man platoons fairing much better?

bergsteiger : (26 April 2017 - 02:38 PM)

Platooning doesn't seem as big of an issue as Tier 8s. Don't think I've had a single game that I was top tier in an VIII

joey791 : (27 April 2017 - 04:13 PM)

Welcome to the forums Old_Fart_63 :)

Old_Fart_63 : (27 April 2017 - 04:27 PM)

Heading back to the front, I'll check in later

PastorGordon : (27 April 2017 - 11:12 PM)

Check out the Buy, Sell, Trade forums... Dad's Hideout T-Shirts available now for a short time!

SGrant7 : (28 April 2017 - 07:43 AM)

Happy Friday Dads!

bergsteiger : (28 April 2017 - 09:05 AM)

Friday indeed!

Talisker : (28 April 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Friday :bnb

Old_Fart_63 : (28 April 2017 - 05:04 PM)

I've done two rooms in my home with bamboo and it worked great, Just remember to leave that space for swelling of flooring. Can't really add anything to what has already been said.

Old_Fart_63 : (28 April 2017 - 05:05 PM)

The new laminate flooring "No nails" is a big change in flooring and it looks beautiful

joey791 : (29 April 2017 - 02:17 PM)

Welcome to the forums ABlazeofGlory :)

ABlazeofGlory : (29 April 2017 - 02:20 PM)

Thanks!

Photo

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Which console?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Which console are you playing CoD:AW on? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Which console are you playing CoD:AW on?

1. PS4 (5 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. PS3 (2 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

3. Xbox One (8 votes [53.33%])

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

4. Xbox 360 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:33 AM

Anyone picking this up today?Let us know how it is!
Greetings humans...I am Ziltoid the Omniscient. I have come far from across the omniverse. You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee...BLACK. You have 5 earth minutes. Make it perfect!!!

Posted Image

Users Awards

#22 Twinkieeze

Twinkieeze

McN00bin'

• McN00bin'
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:10 PM

Only up to level 20 ish but enjoying it so far.

Runs quite smoothly on the Xbox 1 and has kind of a cross between TitanFall and BO2 feel so far.

Seems guns are better balanced the Ghosts for sure as I am seeing a lot of people using a ton of different guns, probably just to get the feel of the weapons.

Loving the maps so far, about every map has open areas with clean lines of sight as well as cqb areas for those who like to get up close and personal.

I was really on the fence about this game after Ghosts but so far seems to be a pretty decent game and for me no other game really peaks my interest right now until The Division comes around.

I am running around as HeisenbergFX4 on the X1, if you see me don't shoot ;)
GamerTag : HeisenbergFX4

#23 schnibbs5

schnibbs5

Forum Enforcer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Xbox:schnibbs5

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:38 PM

I'm buying Master Chief Collection next week, and I hope to rent CoD AW from Gamefly.Review scores for AW are very good, Metacritic has 28 critic reviews in, averaging 85.I'm much more of a Halo guy, so that's where my dollars are going to . . .for now, at least.
Posted Image

#24 lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:49 PM

It does look like fun.From the videos online it seems people are not utilizing the jump or movement at all...but that was no different than titanfall until people learned how to use it.I would say one complaint it seems I might have is the time to kill seems really really low so you aren't given an opportunity to dodge out of the way or maneuver...but haven't played it obviously.

Awww man Halo...just not sure about this as I've already played these games before and I don't care for the multiplayer that much.In a fps it drives me crazy to not be looking down the sights.
Greetings humans...I am Ziltoid the Omniscient. I have come far from across the omniverse. You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee...BLACK. You have 5 earth minutes. Make it perfect!!!

Posted Image

Users Awards

#25 schnibbs5

schnibbs5

Forum Enforcer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Xbox:schnibbs5

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:56 PM

In a fps it drives me crazy to not be looking down the sights.

I began playing FPS with Halo, so playing CoD and other similar games, it was crazy TO be using iron sights, lol!Destiny screwed me up quite a bit when Bungie went to iron sights.
Posted Image

#26 G4m30v3r

G4m30v3r

Pack Leader

• Pack Leader
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:55 PM

Laying on PS4. The double jump reminds me of old school unreal tournament. Mix that in with the quake lightning gun and admittedly it's pretty cool. I originally bought it cause my son wanted it and it's cross play, but I'm thoroughly enjoying shooting people out of the air (skeet shooting award)
Windows is stable until you logon
Posted Image

#27 Killian Wargear

Killian Wargear

Squad Leader

• Squad Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Real first name:Lightnen
  • Xbox:Killian Wargear
  • PSN:Killian_Wargear
  • Steam:Killian Wargear

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:41 AM

Xbone!!! I ordered mine from Amazon.com. Supposed to be here today along with my wife's. I just got off my week off and today starts my 56 hours of Vacation!!!! so the timing worked out just about right :-) I spent all last week debating on picking up 2 copies of Ghost on Xbone but instead went with AC Unity so AW will be my 1st CoD on Xbone....as will Unity bemy 1st AC on Xbone. (though my wife did get the DLC of Black Flag, but its on her Xbone) Can't wait to get in a game with you guys. BTW, who's headlining the AW clan?

Posted Image
Posted Image
/Salute
Strength & Honor
Killian Wargear, ROM Enforce

Users Awards

#28 lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:14 PM

Xbone!!! I ordered mine from Amazon.com. Supposed to be here today along with my wife's. I just got off my week off and today starts my 56 hours of Vacation!!!! so the timing worked out just about right :-) I spent all last week debating on picking up 2 copies of Ghost on Xbone but instead went with AC Unity so AW will be my 1st CoD on Xbone....as will Unity bemy 1st AC on Xbone. (though my wife did get the DLC of Black Flag, but its on her Xbone) Can't wait to get in a game with you guys. BTW, who's headlining the AW clan?

Don't have anyone doing it that I know of but someone should def head that up.

Posted Image

Users Awards

#29 Killian Wargear

Killian Wargear

Squad Leader

• Squad Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Real first name:Lightnen
  • Xbox:Killian Wargear
  • PSN:Killian_Wargear
  • Steam:Killian Wargear

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:55 PM

Well my wife's copy showed up but mine did not. Which offends me lol because my wife preordered hers less than a week ago and I preordered mine months ago. We both had 2 day shipping, ordered from the same place and had the same drops and stops and pick ups in our tracking info but hers got here and mine did not. Well pooh. At least she is nice enough to play it first in the living room where my Xbone is (installing now) and not up in our bedroom where her Xbone is. So at least everything in the house is done, yardwork is done and all I have left is one load of laundry and clean up the Halloween stuff on the porch and clean out the Prius. I can have that all done by 9am and still have to wait for mine to show up between 1-3 if it even does come tomorrow lol

I can start it but I'll have to promote someone to Leader afterwards before Clan Wars starts (Nov some-teen)

Posted Image
Posted Image
/Salute
Strength & Honor
Killian Wargear, ROM Enforce

Users Awards

#30 MagmaFlow

MagmaFlow

Around...sometimes

• Administrators
  • 4,272 posts
  • Real first name:Dan
  • Xbox:MagmaFlow
  • PSN:MagmaFlow
  • Steam:MagmaFlow

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:50 AM

Well guys...Looks like I might be seeing you all on the Xbone for this one. ;-)

Users Awards

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users