Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 5

Welcome Namgel.  Congrats on raising your two kids to being grown and out of the house.  Great accomplishment.  We have a ton of great dads here who are always helping others out to become better at WoT.  Also, I'm sure it does help when you platoon and make a team effort to win and strategy.  I hope you enjoy the site, make some friends, and we continue to see you around.

hey all. I'm a dad of 1. my little girl will be 3 at the end of jan. my wife and I are both in our 30s and between work and our daughter, we're busy busy. when the little hellion, I mean angel (lol) goes to bed, my wife has her movies and games and I have WOT. I switched to PC because she stole my PS3 to play batman and GoW, lol. it works out well I think.

Glad you found the Dad-Cave... even if its through DMViking! Sounds like life sorts itself out long enough for you to get some tankin' in... glad you're enjoying family time tankin time. That's what we're all about here... Dads first everything else second.

Ask Viking to get you the TS info. Unfortunately, the WoT clans are closed while we restructure but you're welcome to hang/platoon with the Dads all you like through TS. Once they open again you'll be able to grab a clan tag and get going.

Also, I encourage you to check out the forums and post to any thread of interest.

enjoy!

Haha, and that's why I am thankful my wife doesn't game.  No competition for playing time, and she doesn't take anything because she doesn't want it.  Congrats on your little girl.  You will find you get more free time as they get older though.  Glad you found the site, and hope we continue to see you around.

:tank1

Hi all,

I joined last week, but never introduced myself.  I'm a married 50 yr old with 2 boys in college.  One is graduating this year and the other is a Sophomore.  I live in CT but grew up outside of Albany NY.  I have played games since the beginning of computers.  I still remember my older brother bringing home from college a "portable computer" which was the size of a suitcase and had a modem coupler where you would put in the old phones handset to connect to a modem.  I played Star Trek, but it was text mode.  You would put in the coordinates and what weapon you wanted to use and it would return the results and you would only see a large grid indicating where ships were.  Boy how times have changed.  I really always had played on the PC in the past, and now I'm using an Xbox 360 which my nephew actually gave me.  I have always loved playing games, I just wish my skill was as good as my love.  That is part of the reason why I love xbox WOT so much, I do not have to be so quick on the buttons and there is more strategy and tactics involved.  The last PC game I loved to play was Call Of Duty: MW where I played on tactical servers where you would crouch and no running was allowed.  I joined DHO, because I wanted to play in platoons\clans for WOT and looked at the description of the groups - and DHO was exactly what I was looking for.  I play most nights somewhere in the time of 8-12pm est.  I did put a xbox friend request out to DHO, but I think I did not get a response because I had not introduced myself.  Please let me know if there is anything else I should/need to do.  My gametag on xbox 360 is WingingLlama2.  Look forward to playing with you in the future.

Bob

Hi all,

I joined last week, but never introduced myself.  I'm a married 50 yr old with 2 boys in college.  One is graduating this year and the other is a Sophomore.  I live in CT but grew up outside of Albany NY.  I have played games since the beginning of computers.  I still remember my older brother bringing home from college a "portable computer" which was the size of a suitcase and had a modem coupler where you would put in the old phones handset to connect to a modem.  I played Star Trek, but it was text mode.  You would put in the coordinates and what weapon you wanted to use and it would return the results and you would only see a large grid indicating where ships were.  Boy how times have changed.  I really always had played on the PC in the past, and now I'm using an Xbox 360 which my nephew actually gave me.  I have always loved playing games, I just wish my skill was as good as my love.  That is part of the reason why I love xbox WOT so much, I do not have to be so quick on the buttons and there is more strategy and tactics involved.  The last PC game I loved to play was Call Of Duty: MW where I played on tactical servers where you would crouch and no running was allowed.  I joined DHO, because I wanted to play in platoons\clans for WOT and looked at the description of the groups - and DHO was exactly what I was looking for.  I play most nights somewhere in the time of 8-12pm est.  I did put a xbox friend request out to DHO, but I think I did not get a response because I had not introduced myself.  Please let me know if there is anything else I should/need to do.  My gametag on xbox 360 is WingingLlama2.  Look forward to playing with you in the future.

Bob

Welcome to the Dad-Cave - officially!

Good on you for gettin your boys grown and almost finished collage... its a good time in life for a Dad.

Looks like you've already figured some stuff out with DHO... try asking here http://dadshideout.com/index.php?board=2.0 for some Dads to tank with.

Also, please check out any forum thread that interests you add your 2 cents... enjoy DHO!

Hey eveyone name's jake  but everyone calls me starkiller, I am 23 year's old father of two boys.

My buddy paulmick refereed me to page and bungie.net clan for Destiny im always looking for people to play halo and Destiny and some league of legends if you play it. Working on graphic design and taking care of my boys looking forward to playing with the site players.

My xbox live tag is : Xen0starkiller      "the o is a number*

Thanks for having a site for dads its cool.

Hey eveyone name's jake  but everyone calls me starkiller, I am 23 year's old father of two boys.

My buddy paulmick refereed me to page and bungie.net clan for Destiny im always looking for people to play halo and Destiny and some league of legends if you play it. Working on graphic design and taking care of my boys looking forward to playing with the site players.

My xbox live tag is : Xen0starkiller      "the o is a number*

Thanks for having a site for dads its cool.

Welcome to the Dad-Cave!

Welcome Starkiller.  Did you get that from learning what Luke's original last name was set to be in Star Wars?  We have a ton of dads always playing Destiny for sure.  Glad Paul was able to point you this way.  Hope you enjoy the site and make some friends.