Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 5

Welcome Omac.  Glad you found the site and great to have you here.  I'm sure you are gong to have a blast with all the dads in WoT. 

:tank1

Guest ......

Invite to DHO4 has been sent.

I see you're from Texas.  That's a big state!! hahah nice to have you in DHO with us sir! :headbang

hello all

New dad of a wonderfully evil little boy

Between trying to keep up with him and trying to finish up my master's degree I enjoy playing world of tanks.

Clan was recommend to me by a friend so I figured it is a good place to be.

hello all

New dad of a wonderfully evil little boy

Between trying to keep up with him and trying to finish up my master's degree I enjoy playing world of tanks.

Clan was recommend to me by a friend so I figured it is a good place to be.

Hey - welcome to the Hideout!

I take it you're thinkin about 'evil' diapers?

Glad you found us... enjoy tankin with the Dads and please take some time to check out and forums interest to you when real life lets you.

Haha, so he must be really young.  Great to have you here Pelfaid.  I'm sure you are going to have a blast with the other dads in WoT.  They have a lot of fun and really help one another out.  Good luck on that Master's degree too.  That has got to be some kind of challenge in and of itself, but to do that with a little one, whew!  So good luck, and hope to see you around.

Hello to all dads!

34yo father of two here. 13yo Son and 8yo daughter. Avid gamer on PC(WoT) and PS3(Anything my son gets me into) :lol 2nd shifter living in the Frozen Tundra of Wisconsin. Looking forward to tanking with your WoT players and getting to know the other dads around the forums.

:headbang:chiefdance