Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 5

Hey guys welcome to the Hideout! Enjoy the forums as well as whatever game you're into... Check the PC WoT forum http://dadshideout.com/index.php?topic=2857.0 for the invite post and ask for a clan tag there.  See you around, enjoy!

Wow tanker, that is an amazing story man.  Fascinating.  Glad you found your way over here.  Whether you are on PC or XB360, we have groups of dads playing on both platforms.  I hope to see you around.

:tank1

Hey how's it going I have one beautiful daughter hoping to have another child next year..... been playing WoT for awhile now and slowing getting better.... working in the oilfields kinda sucks for that :tank1

Hey how's it going I have one beautiful daughter hoping to have another child next year..... been playing WoT for awhile now and slowing getting better.... working in the oilfields kinda sucks for that :tank1

Welcome earnan! Glad you found us and look forward to seeing you out there on the battlefield.

p.s. its a great idea to plan ahead for next year... if I was your Dr. I'd probably recommend plenty of practice...

Hey all. 67 yr old father of 4 w/6 grand kids. Spent time in the Navy and retired from GM. Been playing computer games a while (1st game was a text adventure on a Commodore PET). Followed my 2 sons around a few games (EQ, WOW, STO, WoT). They told about DHO on WoT. Thought I'd try you out. Not a very good tanker, but I enjoy the game and hope to do better as I progress.

Man I hope this is the right thread...

Errrr Hello there... Brand new to the forums here, looking to join one of the clans for WOT...

Father of 2 boys, aged 2 and 5. Pretty much exclusively play World of Tanks and Minecraft. Decided that I've had enough of solo play in WOT (even though it's only been a month or so) and this seemed like the perfect clan to join up with.

Man I hope this is the right thread...

Errrr Hello there... Brand new to the forums here, looking to join one of the clans for WOT...

Father of 2 boys, aged 2 and 5. Pretty much exclusively play World of Tanks and Minecraft. Decided that I've had enough of solo play in WOT (even though it's only been a month or so) and this seemed like the perfect clan to join up with.

Hey all. 67 yr old father of 4 w/6 grand kids. Spent time in the Navy and retired from GM. Been playing computer games a while (1st game was a text adventure on a Commodore PET). Followed my 2 sons around a few games (EQ, WOW, STO, WoT). They told about DHO on WoT. Thought I'd try you out. Not a very good tanker, but I enjoy the game and hope to do better as I progress.

Hey guys - welcome to the Hideout! Glad you found us... thanks for posting an intro about yourselves and letting us know you're real. Go here and ask for an invite to one of the WoT clans... http://dadshideout.com/index.php?topic=2857.0. One of the commanders/recruiters will help you out - Thursday at this point.

Enjoy the game-play but don't forget the forums in the Hideout... you're free to read and respond to anything you see... there's lots of useful information but also some stupid stuff too so we can be guys.

Welcome, welcome.  You absolutely did it right Terias.  Thank you for your service lilhouse.  Great to have you both here.  I'm sure you will have a blast with the other tankers in WoT.  Look forward to seeing you both around.

Hey guys just a quick introduction. Names Shane and im a 30 year old father of 3 beautiful girls from Australia.

We are a blended family, both brought a daughter into the relationship and have one together.

Work wise im a Field Engineer with GE Healthcare working on X-Ray, MRI and recently started doing some nuclear med.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys!

Hey omac (Shane) - welcome to the Hideout!

Sounds like a busy family/work life but we're glad you found us.  Besides family and work what are you're interests? what sports are you into? what online games? etc.

Feel free to explore the Hideout... anything you can see you can contribute to... enjoy!