Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 5

Welcome to the online man cave just for dads.  We are a dads only site here to have a good time.  Discuss anything you have problems with, what you like doing, and about your family.  Since we are all dads, you won't find any condescending statements or comments.  We are here to just have a great time and alot of laughs.  So no politics and no religion.  Anything else is fair game.

Post here about yourself.  Your family, your interest, and anything else you would like to let us know about you.  Welcome again, hope you stay with the site for a long time.

:dadshideout

First?!

Hey Dads, I'm a 34 yo Father of 4.  I play PC games, and all mannwer of board/card/minis games.  I'm currently in the process of opening my own FLGS, unsuccessfully I might add.  I love to cook, and hang out.

Oh, and I'll be on the next episode of the DGG Podcast, so tune in!

Friendly Local Game Store.

It's what those of us Gamers (non-video gamers) call the store where we buy our board and card games, hobby supplies, and usually where local tournaments are setup to help us enjoy our hobby.

Better Late than never.

Welcome to the Hideout.  Great to have you and your brother in one place.  Hope you enjoy the site, and have a blast with the other dads.  See you around.

Hello Guys,

I'm a father of 5 and have a busy household..........Enjoy playing games on my Xbox1 (GT: ROACHWON714) and any other platform that the kids think they can beat me on......Haha. It's awesome what you guys are doing here and appreciate you guys accepting me in your forum/group.

My family currently resides in sunny Southern California (PST) and enjoy outdoor activities. I would love to join a good raid group for Destiny and any upcoming games.

Thanks

Roachwon714

Welcome Roach, great to have you here.  Man, I don't know how you get any free time with five kids, but you found the site, so I guess that's a good start.  We have an awesome group of dads, and many of them are always running, or looking to run the VoG on XB1.  I'm sure you will hook up with those guys and have a blast.  Hope to see you around.