Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

My current title position

Guest Patchy_The_Pirate
:lmao2  You didn't just read it wrong, you added a different word.  It's like when my wife tells me something I hear something completely different! :doh

my company aquired a new building this year and with it some new products are moving to it, i bid on a job and will begin building utility vehicles in August, super excited after being in the same place for 13 yrs this will feel like a whole new job, plus i get a raise  :headbang  :2thumbs

my company aquired a new building this year and with it some new products are moving to it, i bid on a job and will begin building utility vehicles in August, super excited after being in the same place for 13 yrs this will feel like a whole new job, plus i get a raise  :headbang  :2thumbs

That's awesome man !! congrats  :woot but i'm not sure what that has to do with your non-title ??  :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

I used to be a post classy lady, but I got tired of getting paid. Now I'm the biggest post slut EVER!

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

What can I say !!!  :lol

hey atleast you have plenty of company, not mentioning any names................. :blink2

Guest Nickali28

I used to be a post classy lady, but I got tired of getting paid. Now I'm the biggest post slut EVER!

What can I say !!!  :lol

Lol, nice pitts...still think mine is better.  :tongue

Congrats on the raise.  I think this might be better suited to a different thread but  :2thumbs nonetheless.

Guest Patchy_The_Pirate

True, true, you are all just a bunch of sluts!  :roftl :roftl :roftl :roftl

I'm known as many things around here ranging from the DHO bunching bag, keeper of the closet, post classy lady, door knob, or fainting goat. But sometimes people call me Dave, i guess because they forget. Never quite understood that one.

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

This is  :bs  :lol

I'm known as many things around here ranging from the DHO bunching bag, keeper of the closet, post classy lady, door knob, or fainting goat. But sometimes people call me Dave, i guess because they forget. Never quite understood that one.

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

This is  :bs  :lol

:fear