Sign in to follow this  
Spidermang84

Diablo III Reaper of Souls

So I just picked up Diablo III Reaper of Souls Ultimate Edition, I have not played any of the Diablo games...ever...so I took a chance.  :bananarock Best risk I took on a game I have ever made. I am sucked into this game and I don't think I can get out. The leveling system, the armor and character design, the quests and dungeon setups, the story, the character classes. Plus you can party up with buddies and travel through the campaign/quests. Alright, enough of my n00b excitement. Anyone want to quest with me just hope in with me I'll be playing.

Right here.  Same boat, never played Diablo before and picked it up on a whim.  Great game.  I won't be on until Maybe Friday night or Saturday but let's hook up and blow through some dungeons.

Right here.  Same boat, never played Diablo before and picked it up on a whim.  Great game.  I won't be on until Maybe Friday night or Saturday but let's hook up and blow through some dungeons.

I'm definitely down to run through it with you. Probably tomorrow night, I'll make sure to have my homework done so my wife will let me play :lol

Hey Pin, don't know if you've been on in the past week, but every once in a while I would pick up a drop item and it would say "A gift for pinmonkey, do you want to send it?" I've sent quite a few items, was wondering if you got them. Also, you're the only one that I can send it to. I have a couple of other buddies that play Diablo: RoS, but I don't get any gifts for them. Do you know why that is? Do I have to do something special in order to get gifts from them?

Sorry, I really haven't been playing much.  I've just been too tired.  Go ahead and send them if you like.  I'll check my mailbox when I get a chance.

Digging this bad boy up from the grave.

Just recently picked up Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, and I've been enjoying the crap out of it. Played it every night since Sunday. :2thumbs