Toggle shoutbox Dads Shout

joey791 : (24 April 2017 - 11:27 PM)

Welcome to the forums sgt. flint :)

sgt. flint : (24 April 2017 - 11:38 PM)

Hey All......anyone out there from 2 years ago remember me?

sgt. flint : (24 April 2017 - 11:39 PM)

just started playing WOT again and looking for a clan or group

bergsteiger : (25 April 2017 - 08:31 AM)

Crazy night. Got all my wins AFTER I quit tooning. Very unusual.

The_Dad : (25 April 2017 - 08:36 AM)

similar experience last night... all my wins were BEFORE I started platooning

NeoGP : (25 April 2017 - 10:25 AM)

Hey Flint!

xtc4 : (25 April 2017 - 11:28 AM)

With new mm, having good players at the top of the list seems to make a huge difference. And platooning seems to almost always put you at bottom of the list. So perhaps it makes sense that you good players are winning when playing solo.

Archaic : (25 April 2017 - 11:14 PM)

Yes, platoons seem to be pretty gimped with 3-5-7

sgt. flint : (26 April 2017 - 02:12 AM)

Hey Neo, yes i remember you. any others from the old crew still running?

NeoGP : (26 April 2017 - 10:17 AM)

not sure man..I haven't played wot in 2+ years, alot of changes throughout the 5 clans

SGrant7 : (26 April 2017 - 12:05 PM)

Haven't been on much in the last few days, but are 2 man platoons fairing much better?

bergsteiger : (26 April 2017 - 02:38 PM)

Platooning doesn't seem as big of an issue as Tier 8s. Don't think I've had a single game that I was top tier in an VIII

joey791 : (27 April 2017 - 04:13 PM)

Welcome to the forums Old_Fart_63 :)

Old_Fart_63 : (27 April 2017 - 04:27 PM)

Heading back to the front, I'll check in later

PastorGordon : (27 April 2017 - 11:12 PM)

Check out the Buy, Sell, Trade forums... Dad's Hideout T-Shirts available now for a short time!

SGrant7 : (28 April 2017 - 07:43 AM)

Happy Friday Dads!

bergsteiger : (28 April 2017 - 09:05 AM)

Friday indeed!

Talisker : (28 April 2017 - 12:55 PM)

Friday :bnb

Old_Fart_63 : (28 April 2017 - 05:04 PM)

I've done two rooms in my home with bamboo and it worked great, Just remember to leave that space for swelling of flooring. Can't really add anything to what has already been said.

Old_Fart_63 : (28 April 2017 - 05:05 PM)

The new laminate flooring "No nails" is a big change in flooring and it looks beautiful

Photo

Destiny Events

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 MagmaFlow

MagmaFlow

Around...sometimes

• Administrators
  • 4,272 posts
  • Real first name:Dan
  • Xbox:MagmaFlow
  • PSN:MagmaFlow
  • Steam:MagmaFlow

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:56 PM

I finished the scout rifle headshot one a bit ago. I'm not sure why they have a hand cannon one. I am useless with that thing. Seems heavily ineffectual.

Users Awards

#12 schnibbs5

schnibbs5

Forum Enforcer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Xbox:schnibbs5

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:37 PM

Panixx, the bounties are strike missions, not raids.Edit--They might even be just story missions with modifiers, like higher difficulty levels, etc.

That would be horribly evil on Bungie's part.Although, that may be par for the course so far. . .

Magma, I dig the hand cannon.PvE is really fun with a strong one.Handcannons will kill in 2-3 shots in PvP, too.Trick is for the head shots.I saw a video earlier today of someone wrecking with the hand cannon.I played a few Crucible matches with it and got some kills with it.

I'd love to try out these crucible bounties.I might do that tonight.I don't think that scout rifle headshot bounty would be too bad.
Posted Image

#13 Killian Wargear

Killian Wargear

Squad Leader

• Squad Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Real first name:Lightnen
  • Xbox:Killian Wargear
  • PSN:Killian_Wargear
  • Steam:Killian Wargear

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

Dang am I missing the Iron Banner event seriously? How long does it last and how often do the do it, anyone know? I really just need that Dead Ghost and wanted to look around. Thanks for the event announcement Drizzt, and all the information everyone. I don't even bother with the Crucible. Im barely level 12 and everyone in there is 20+. Been a pointless battle though my first kill was a nice sniper shot while he had just jump and was in the air doing dead man's summersaults lol it was however like my 6th or 7th match. Talk about rough.

Posted Image
Posted Image
/Salute
Strength & Honor
Killian Wargear, ROM Enforce

Users Awards

#14 Ruiner

Ruiner

God-Like

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts
  • Xbox:Hoody Nynja
  • PSN:ruiner2
  • Steam:ruiner2

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:23 AM

I was able to do three of the bounties at once. Collect 200 of the ether, 200 Fallen Headshots, and the Riksis one, and they were pretty easy, just time consuming.

Riksis is at the end of the very second mission (Restoration), which is full of fallen. You can beat him on the normal level for the bounty, but I cranked up the difficulty to get more spawns. At the last fight, where Riksis comes out of the wall, just tale your time lining up headshots on the Vandals and Dredges. Riksis will summon more when he hots half health, and again at about 20% health.

Once you clear the spawns, let him kill you, and do the fight over again. You should be able to get 10-20 headshots per cycle, not counting what you get working your way though the level. Only down side is the long, unskipable cutscene at the end, bit you have to sit through that for the Riksis bounty no matter what.

after typing all of this I imagine they will reset with new bounties today, but should these come back up again, hopefully it will help.

fs_overall.png

Listen to the DHO Podcast on iTunes and Android!

Help me help sick kids through Extra Life!

Users Awards

#15 MagmaFlow

MagmaFlow

Around...sometimes

• Administrators
  • 4,272 posts
  • Real first name:Dan
  • Xbox:MagmaFlow
  • PSN:MagmaFlow
  • Steam:MagmaFlow

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:28 AM

Man. I only need to do that damn Hand Cannon bounty. Played a bunch of Crucible last night and I think I need like 8 more headshot kills with it!!!
Fuggen bounties!

Users Awards

#16 Arihm

Arihm

Keys to the Hideout

• Keys to the Hideout
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:10 AM

You complete the queen bounties which opens up queen's wrath difficult level story modes.They are basically heroic level stories that you complete.When in orbit while at the set destination screen if you look on the left hand side above the daily heroic/weekly heroics at the very top you will see queens wrath option.Select that story and hit launch and you will begin your journey to free guaranteed legendary gear.
If you open your inventory at the bottom left you will notice that for each queens bounty you complete you will get a queens wrath story token to unlock.

Once you complete a queens wrath heroic story you will be given at the very least a legendary (purple) item or engram.Their is also the possibility of exotic gear as well.

I will be doing these bounties and heroic stories all week from 7pm to 11pm with others from DHO.If you would like to join us on our epic adventure to exotic loot just send me a friend request and or a message and I will put fire teams together.

IGN:Arihm
Console:Xbox one
"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants".

#17 awakenedheathen

awakenedheathen

Stream Master General

• Assassin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:16 AM

Posted Image

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

803888.png
dadshideout.png

Users Awards

#18 Panoramix18

Panoramix18

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,836 posts
  • Xbox:Panoramix18

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:35 PM

I ran through the mission today with zephyr.He had done it several times and gotten duplicate items. I did it twice and got a legendary helmet and chest plate. So just a heads up for you guys. Also it was set to lvl 24. I wasn't the leader so I don't know if that's adjustable or not.
Posted Image

Users Awards

#19 awakenedheathen

awakenedheathen

Stream Master General

• Assassin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:52 PM

Its not lol but its worth the gear if you haven't obtained legendary gear

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

803888.png
dadshideout.png

Users Awards

#20 Ruiner

Ruiner

God-Like

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts
  • Xbox:Hoody Nynja
  • PSN:ruiner2
  • Steam:ruiner2

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:32 AM

Also got a halemt and two chest pieces, as did Magma. After has only got helmets so far. It seems as though the queen enjoys naked arms and legs.

The gear does seem to have random stats and modifiers/perks, as the two chest pieces were vastly different from one ankther., outside of the armor rating. They actually had less of one stat than the blues I had on, but they had more light and a second stat, so overall an upgrade, bit not a huge one. Both raised me from 23 to 24, so not sure how much light they have compared to vendor gear or drops.

fs_overall.png

Listen to the DHO Podcast on iTunes and Android!

Help me help sick kids through Extra Life!

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users