Sign in to follow this  
Springfield45

Cheers!

Guest Nickali28
[quote name="Springfield45" post="347406" timestamp="1407287694"]
It is nice to be back!  Did I miss anything?
[/quote]

Hey hey, been a long time.  Welcome back.  Just the same ole' farts here I'm afraid.  A few fresh faces you may not know.  Strongholds is a new WoT clan feature worth checking out.  Looks like it will fit our casual style pretty well.  Going to be similar to Tank Companies as far as battles go. 

Guest ......
[quote name="Springfield45" post="347406" timestamp="1407287694"]
It is nice to be back!  Did I miss anything?
[/quote]

Damn nice to have you back.  Welcome back my old friend.

:woot :bananarock :loser :bootyshake :bootyshake :bootyshake :bootyshake :fear :2thumbs :smile2

[quote name="Nickali28" post="347408" timestamp="1407287845"]
Strongholds is a new WoT clan feature worth checking out.  Looks like it will fit our casual style pretty well.  Going to be similar to Tank Companies as far as battles go.
[/quote]
I will go out on a limb and say that Strongholds battles are [u][b]better[/b][/u] than Tank Companies, especially at the Medium level because there are only 7 tanks which means there's less juggling around of tanks to add up to 60pts, we just all bring a 6 (or maybe a Chaffee) and press go.  The queue times are insanely fast right now, hopefully it stays that way.  And with 7 per side the battle is much quicker (read: less camping) and tends to be more exciting too.

Oh, and by the way, welcome back Springfield.

Guest Nickali28
[quote name="Melrok" post="347504" timestamp="1407362273"]
[quote author=Nickali28 link=topic=28049.msg347408#msg347408 date=1407287845]
Strongholds is a new WoT clan feature worth checking out.  Looks like it will fit our casual style pretty well.  Going to be similar to Tank Companies as far as battles go.
[/quote]
I will go out on a limb and say that Strongholds battles are [u][b]better[/b][/u] than Tank Companies, especially at the Medium level because there are only 7 tanks which means there's less juggling around of tanks to add up to 60pts, we just all bring a 6 (or maybe a Chaffee) and press go.  The queue times are insanely fast right now, hopefully it stays that way.  And with 7 per side the battle is much quicker (read: less camping) and tends to be more exciting too.

Oh, and by the way, welcome back Springfield.
[/quote]

Yes, agreed Mel.