Sign in to follow this  
SlyGambit

Youtube Videos on using Overmatching and other Tricks/Mechanics

Do they go over the ability for You-Tubers to repeatedly fire their E25s 50 meters away from their victims, in the middle of nowhere with no bushes, and not get spotted while they talk about how broken E25s are, but I fire one shot double-bushed from across the map and I get spotted?

How about that other "purple" mechanic where a purple snap-shots you from across the map and not only never misses, but never fails to penetrate, while the rest of us deal with the mythological beast we call "RNG"?

28 minutes ago, Mykk said:

Do they go over the ability for You-Tubers to repeatedly fire their E25s 50 meters away from their victims, in the middle of nowhere with no bushes, and not get spotted while they talk about how broken E25s are, but I fire one shot double-bushed from across the map and I get spotted?

How about that other "purple" mechanic where a purple snap-shots you from across the map and not only never misses, but never fails to penetrate, while the rest of us deal with the mythological beast we call "RNG"?

my e25 can do that to a point...but then my camo is over 1000 with the advanced camo boost...without the boost it cant