Toggle shoutbox Dads Shout

SilntMercy : (21 June 2017 - 12:04 PM)

Needs to happen now. This season looks amazing from the previews.

SGrant7 : (21 June 2017 - 12:12 PM)

Seriously!

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 05:55 PM)

Welcome to the forums kore :)

Vikinger : (21 June 2017 - 06:02 PM)

GoT marathon on HBO starts tonight. Beginning with Episode 1. :-)... I may have to take a small breather from my grind in WoT.

joey791 : (21 June 2017 - 06:21 PM)

Welcome to the forums 0ntarg3t :)

0ntarg3t : (21 June 2017 - 06:29 PM)

thanks

0ntarg3t : (21 June 2017 - 06:29 PM)

just checking it all out

SGrant7 : (22 June 2017 - 09:11 AM)

Welcome 0ntarg3t

bergsteiger : (23 June 2017 - 05:36 PM)

Frustrating week for me in WoT. Be back in 9 days, hopefully refreshed :)

Texas2501 : (24 June 2017 - 09:41 PM)

corpus meet up

joey791 : (25 June 2017 - 08:46 AM)

Welcome to the forums MarineMudaTrukr :)

MarineMudaTrukr : (25 June 2017 - 08:47 AM)

whats up

Ensena : (25 June 2017 - 06:04 PM)

not sure how i get into your team speak been a member since sept ... 2016 and

SGrant7 : (26 June 2017 - 08:46 AM)

Just a heads up to anyone not in the know... Steam Summer Sale is on until July 5th

SGrant7 : (26 June 2017 - 08:56 AM)

Hi Ensena! All the info for the TS & Discord server can found in the following link. Please read through the post, introduce yourself in the intro thread and follow the links to get started on TS. If you have any other questions, please let us know. http://dadshideout.c...eak-leadership/

Sixman_Up : (27 June 2017 - 04:15 PM)

I JUST GOT A PROMOTION! WOOT! WOOOT! :)

xJediDadx : (27 June 2017 - 04:21 PM)

congrats!!

Bubba187 : (27 June 2017 - 04:55 PM)

Awesome, congrats!

Vikinger : (27 June 2017 - 05:35 PM)

Nice Six!

Sixman_Up : (27 June 2017 - 07:39 PM)

Ty ty guys! :)

Photo

Dads HideOut Clan/Group on Bungie.net

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#21 lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:22 AM

Ok, so what are we supposed to do on there?I see we can look up the grimoire cards which will be useful in learning about some of the lore and all that but...yea, what else?:lolI think it's cool they have a forum but obviously the one we have here is a lot better.
Greetings humans...I am Ziltoid the Omniscient. I have come far from across the omniverse. You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee...BLACK. You have 5 earth minutes. Make it perfect!!!

Posted Image

Users Awards

#22 Ruiner

Ruiner

God-Like

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts
  • Xbox:Hoody Nynja
  • PSN:ruiner2
  • Steam:ruiner2

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

There's not really a lot for us to do there right now because we have DHO. You get your own sub-forum with a group/clan on Bungie, but like you said, we can do way more/better here.

It will come into play more after launch. I think a few atrophments are tied to completing missions with a fire team made up of the same clan, so stuff like that. Maybe some event stuff later too.

fs_overall.png

Listen to the DHO Podcast on iTunes and Android!

Help me help sick kids through Extra Life!

Users Awards

#23 schnibbs5

schnibbs5

Forum Enforcer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Xbox:schnibbs5

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:29 AM

It does stat tracking for every mission and match you play.You can equip and manage your guns and equipment.I'm sure the Grimoire cards will fill out with more information (as many cards were just blank during the beta).I see it as being similar to the site that Bungie had for Halo stats, which was really in-depth.I see the possibilities of the site being really awesome!
Posted Image

#24 MagmaFlow

MagmaFlow

Around...sometimes

• Administrators
  • 4,272 posts
  • Real first name:Dan
  • Xbox:MagmaFlow
  • PSN:MagmaFlow
  • Steam:MagmaFlow

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

Also keep in mind that we're 'allied' with the Dads of Destiny group on the Bungie boards. Their clan is WAY larger than ours. So if you're just looking for people to play with and DHO dudes aren't on (or if you're just wanting to meet some new peeps) you can check them out. They're using the Bungie forums for what we use this one for. Like Ruiner said....ours works a little better, I think.

Users Awards

#25 lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:50 AM

Oh that's cool.I've been thinking of a way we can do some game nights and competitions or something.I wonder if the weekly raids or missions will be scored?We could do a 'friendly' console war.:lol
Greetings humans...I am Ziltoid the Omniscient. I have come far from across the omniverse. You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee...BLACK. You have 5 earth minutes. Make it perfect!!!

Posted Image

Users Awards

#26 MagmaFlow

MagmaFlow

Around...sometimes

• Administrators
  • 4,272 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:12 AM

Oh that's cool.I've been thinking of a way we can do some game nights and competitions or something.I wonder if the weekly raids or missions will be scored?We could do a 'friendly' console war.:lol

What do you mean....'friendly console war'.
War is hell!!!!
PC GMAING MASTER RACES!!!

Users Awards

#27 RIPxDevilMutt

RIPxDevilMutt

If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.....

• Squad Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:52 PM

Is Dads of Destiny a break-a-way group from DHO? During beta Renovatio was asking me to join a different clan saying he was breaking away from DHO and was looking for people to go with him. He sited dif of opinion. Is this the one he started?

DHO_RIPxDevilMutt.png      

9422.png

#28 Aftrthought051

Aftrthought051

Alright, alright, alright

• Administrators
  • 14,771 posts
  • Real first name:Damian
  • Xbox:Aftrthought051
  • PSN:Aftrthought051
  • Steam:Aftrthought051

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:03 PM

No, he started a completely different one.Your call on where you go.I think I can pretty much guarantee, the whole "difference of opinion", was all him.You are either in that "clique", and enjoy spreading hate and animosity among friends or listen to it because that person is your friend, or you become a hard charger and don't let the weak influence you.I know I let sh**birds get me down in the Marine Corps because of their hate of the Corps, and my CWO called me on it.He knew I loved the Corps, but I was letting people influence me that didn't share my same values.Like I said, your call Marine.

8030.png

Users Awards

#29 MagmaFlow

MagmaFlow

Around...sometimes

• Administrators
  • 4,272 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:04 PM

Dad's of Destiny is not Reno's group.

Users Awards

#30 Ruiner

Ruiner

God-Like

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,505 posts
  • Xbox:Hoody Nynja
  • PSN:ruiner2
  • Steam:ruiner2

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

I will only add that if there was a difference of opinion, it would have been nice to know what that was before he left. I was helping with the (then) DHO Destiny Twitter account and woke up one day to find it promoting something else. So, whatever the real reason was, it wasn't apparent. You may notice we do things a bit differently with the "official" DHO social media accounts now:lol

As for DoD, they are a group of like-minded dads that gathered on Bungie forums about the same time we got set up there too. A lot of their posts and topics mirror the ones we have here, so it made sense to "align" with them. We still have our own group, clan tag, games nights, etc.Feel free to play with whatever group you want though. There is a good chance we will try to have some interactions with the DoD guys in the future though.

fs_overall.png

Listen to the DHO Podcast on iTunes and Android!

Help me help sick kids through Extra Life!

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users