Sign in to follow this  
Guest Renovatio 42

Dads Playing Destiny! What's your GamerTag and System you play on?

[quote name="RIPxDevilMutt" post="341834" timestamp="1403096371"]
Yeah, I'll be a day one guy for this game. Hope XB1 can get some beta action.

XBone 1 -  GT= RIPxDevilMutt
[/quote]

They will get in the beta as well, so don't worry.  You'll be playing it soon.

"PaNiXx" on PS4
"oo PaNiX oo" on Xbox One

I have it preordered for both systems.  Waiting to decide which one I go for.  Leaning towards PS4 because of the additional exclusive content, but waiting to see what the majority of you guys are playing on LOL.

PS4........zX_SLAYR_Xz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Guest Renovatio 42
Welcome to all of the new Dads! I got my Destiny pre-paid in full at GameStop on the Xbox One! I missed the Alpha but I'm looking forward to the Beta. 

Also, if any Dads are in need of a Destiny Beta Code checkout @DestinyDads on Twitter and the Dads from the Dads Getting Grounded Podcast might be giving out one too!

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk

[quote name="davebrubek" post="344223" timestamp="1405108899"]
it would be nice if someone could put together a list at the beginning of this topic.
[/quote]

But that would take to much time for me to do for XB1..

[table][tr][td][color=black][b]Destiny Master List - XB1[/b][/color]
[table][tr][td][color=black][b][u]GAMERTAG[/u][/b][/td][td][color=black][b][u]DHO[/u][/b][/td][td][color=black][b][u]NOTE

[/u][/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]urwathrtz365[/td][td][color=black]urwathrtz[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]lxl ZiLTOiD lxl[/td][td][color=black]lxl ZiLTOiD lxl[/td][td][color=black]pending beta[/td]

[/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Renovatio 42[/td][td][color=black]Renovatio 42[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]XTRDragon80[/td][td][color=black]XTRDragon80[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]HEROIC1[/td][td][color=black]HEROICONE[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]schibbs5[/td][td][color=black]schnibbs5[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]RIPxDevilMutt[/td][td][color=black]RIPxDevilMutt[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]oo PaNiX oo[/td][td][color=black]panixx[/td][td][color=black]Possibly on PS4[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

[quote name="davebrubek" post="344223" timestamp="1405108899"]
it would be nice if someone could put together a list at the beginning of this topic.
[/quote]

or even for PS4.. Yes way to much time..

[table][tr][td][color=black][b]Destiny Master List - PS4[/b][/color]
[table][tr][td][color=black][b][u]GAMERTAG[/u][/b][/td][td][color=black][b][u]DHO[/u][/b][/td][td][color=black][b][u]NOTE

[/u][/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]MagmaFlow[/td][td][color=black]MagmaFlow[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]ColonelSandals[/td][td][color=black]davebrubek[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]CrazyDaze71[/td][td][color=black]Chad-C[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]ValkrainOrrange[/td][td][color=black]AgentOrrange[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Ruiner2[/td][td][color=black]Ruiner[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Aftrthought051[/td][td][color=black]Aftrthought051[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Strahd_Zarovich[/td][td][color=black]Strahd_Zarovich[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Shuttdown[/td][td][color=black]Shuttdown[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]PaNiXx[/td][td][color=black]panixx[/td][td][color=black]Possibly XB1[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]zX_SLAYR_Xz[/td][td][color=black]Slayr[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]photoj1[/td][td][color=black]Photoj1[/td][td][color=black][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

No problem  :lol

By the way you can't combine the two because it screws up the table. If you want the two together I can modify it. Just let me know. :happyno