Sign in to follow this  
vegaskiller73

Facebook Links

add a clickable Facebook image in your sig.

In your sinature here on Dad's Hideout, copy this shortcut.

[*url=YourProfilepageAddress][*IMG]CopiedAddress1[/img][/url*]

Remove all astericks above.

Then create a badge in FB. On your FB Profile page, under all the boxes on the left of the page there is a link for "Create a Profile Badge".

Create the badge with the info you want shown.

Right click the badge and copy the whole address. (Copied Address 1) Paste it into the short url that you put in your Dad's signature.

Then go back to your FB Profile page. Copy the address directly out of the address bar. Paste it inot your Dad's signature in the "Your Profile page Address".

NOTE: You are only allowed 300 characters in your sig. So if you have other items, this may not work correctly if the whole url shortcut is not allowed.

I tried to follow that, but I'm slightly dumb and couldn't do it. Oh well.

What did you not understand. I can explain better if you need.

You must have both FB open and your profile page here so you can go between both pages getting the adresses.

I see what you did. Don't click the shortcut that FB gives you. That doesn't work here. Right click the preview image and copy the address from it. Make sure you get it all.

Rob, here is part of it. All you need now is the "Copied address from the badge like I mentioned above. Then just delete the *.

[*url=http://www.facebook.com/robert.wenner][*IMG]CopiedAddress1[/img][/url*]

It only took me about 13 tries to get it right.

It took me more than that to try and figure how the coding here would work and what order everthing had to be in. Believe me, I didn't just post this without figuring it out.

I added mine but for some reason it won't show my current city. I see it on my profile and badge when on FB but not here. Any ideas?