Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

New avatar rule

7.)  Avatars MUST BE workplace appropriate and kid friendly.  No sexually suggestive avatars.  If it makes you drool, it's not cool.

Just imagine you work for a dominating, ball busting, sexist, female boss.  Would you feel uncomfortable if she looked over your shoulder and saw this avatar?  If so, please don't use it, or change it.  Many people view this website at work, and we all have little ones looking over our shoulders.  When it is a thread, we can control what we view.  But an avatar is in every posts, so there is no warning or way to police what is viewed. 

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding with this.  We really appreciate it.

Guest krashhole

:lmao2 I guess you should change yours because it's quite disturbing  :lmao2

I take it this has happened to you?

Come on man, this is DHO.......the mans PALACE! Who gives a damn what someone thinks of a silly bum avatar. Get your balls back bro  :bs

It is a man's palace, but we have places for that.  Just like we behave one way in front of the wife and in public, and then another way when we are online, all at a bar together, or in the man cave.  It's the reason we have that man cave to go to.  The avatars are essentially in public, being viewed by all.  We have specific boards for those things, so you know what you are getting into when you open them.

Guest krashhole

I'm sure most of our kids on here have seen a pair of tits LMAO! Thats the only avatar that comes to mind.

Not to be a prick or something, but if after a day or so we don't see a change in avatars we will moderate them. Just an FYI.

As much as I hate to say it, I agree, don't get me wrong, I love me some boobies, but if I'm on the site and my female assistant walks in my office and see some jugs a jiggling, it's in my poor taste and mostly something I shouldn't be looking at, at work, but with "public safe" avatar's it just looks like i'm on the internet ?? of course that's IMO, and i'm a MOD so i'll do what is best overall for the site  :smile2

this just means I'll be spending more time "in the Hideout"  :lmao2  :chiefdance

Guest krashhole

LOL Dan. I totally agree about the inappropriate avatar. I just have to bust Damians balls because I don't get to talk to him much on XBL :)

Guest Allforthelulz

Me likey boobies, but I agree as well.  I was in the office at work on DHO and one of the girls walked in, just shook her head and walked out.  Was slightly awkward.