DrinkMilk

Dads in Elder Scrolls Online List

Guest ProwlerPC

Actually I was kinda meaning for all people who will be wanting to join in an ESO group to provide the ID. Something was wrong with the naming system throughout the game but it's fixed now. Also all guilds in ESO have to be remade again. I'm going to step back from it and look at the options unravel. I been itching for well over a decade to see this series enter into the realm of PvP and there's real estate to be fought over. I wish to take part in that.

.... there's real estate to be fought over. I wish to take part in that

Do we have to deal with a real estate agent and broker to buy in then  :taunt because I want no part of either of them from my sad experiences  :happyno

Anyhow, I'm just here for fun however it may play out, but I will probably be splitting my time with Planetside 2 as that's another one of my recent draws holding my interest for now.

Guest ProwlerPC

Actually I spoke too soon. The Guilds all returned intact just recently. No, Gaarafield, lmao there wouldn't be any money associated with something taken by force. But I hear if there's enough players in a guild shop brokers can be made.

@Gaarafield

I noticed after you quoted me about what I wanted to do to enjoy myself in the game you followed it up by implying that I was saying 'we' as though it's something I was gonna force the whole guild to do rather then it simply being an activity I wish to take part in myself. I assure you this is not the case. Nor does the guild require a player to be flying the same flag in order to partake in it's benefits and having a char that does fly the same flag on the side is only a recommendation not an order. I thought I worded it all very carefully, I guess I didn't but I'll leave it above as I originally put it. Was it me asking for ID that put you off so badly you won't even accept a contact invite in the game? I did specify it was a naming issue with the guild roster tab. Something that was part of this monumental 11hr maintenance fix to rectify. No activity requirements, no tithes or upkeeps, nothing of the sort do whatever you want and access shared storage and a group of people easy to talk to. Nothing to lose unless, I guess, if people who mention their gaming desires in chat throws off your game and detracts from your fun.

Some time or another find Laspher on there, and send me an invite to the DHO guild please :)

I'm not going to give out my @handle because I'm using my wife's typical handle, and she's got mine because she did more of the beta testing on my initial code than I did on the "friend" code.  Basically I'm using her account for my characters :P

edit:

Well that bit of the system is cornball...I figured you'd see the character name, not just the @handle.  so feel free to edit your post, listing me as @Razel_Odell

Guest ProwlerPC

I'm afraid we will still see your @handle on the roster. When an invite is accepted into the guild, you and all your chars are in it. But you aren't restricted to being in only one guild.

I'm afraid we will still see your @handle on the roster. When an invite is accepted into the guild, you and all your chars are in it. But you aren't restricted to being in only one guild.

And then we can all mock you for using such a girlish handle!  :taunt

And then we can all mock you for using such a girlish handle!  :taunt

Now now.  We accept all dads, even if they're crosslogging with their wife's codes.  We just ask that you use your discretion when posting pictures if your, excuse me, your "wife's" login name is anything like @PinkyPiesLoveToy or  @IWearBieberUnderoos.

Good to see you in ESO, Laspher.

klatapaT gnisu enohPi ym morf tneS

Guest blewis1975

Hi all and thanks for inviting me to the guild!

My Userid for ESO is @blewis1975

I just have one character for now (I'm trying to fight off my alt-itis).

He is a level 8 Wood Elf Nightblade named Caellian Betlizar with the Daggerfall Covenant.

Crafting wise, I'm working on Clothing, Woodworking, and Alchemy.

See y'all online!

Glad to have you join us, blewis.  :2thumbs

Sent by banging a bunch of rocks together (and Tapatalk)

See edit.

:doh

Stupid system if you ask me, I prefer to know the toon I'm talking to, not his handler :p  When I'm playing an MMORPG, I play all of my toons differently, some are a bit more aggressive than others.  Some just chat and craft.  and there's always one, the berserker, that doesn't say a word that isn't FULL OUT CAPS, and prefers to not be bothered.  Great that you can keep in touch with your friends via whatever character they play on the account though.