DrinkMilk

Dads in Elder Scrolls Online List

Great to see you guys!  :2thumbs 

Welcome back, LordGrog.  As always, the real/daddy world comes first, but I'm happy to see you're able to jump into a game again, especially TESO.

And Welcome, Striken7!  Seems like you may new to the hideout as well as the guild.  Take a look around as we offer more than just gaming, though that's how I came here several years ago, too.  We hope to see you in the forums here and definitely look forward to seeing in TESO. 

Sent by banging a bunch of rocks together (and Tapatalk)

My apologies if I haven't added you yet.  Please PM me in game or here at the hideout so I can add you if you're not on the list yet.

Hey guys, looking for an invite. Just started playing it on pc, had it for ps4 but the population wasn't very high. Havnt played for a year or so, so I'm still rusty.

@noprophecy

14 hours ago, Airbornebob said:

>>BUMP<<  

Is there still a DHO Guild, just started playing!

I'm playing on xbox, but I still haven't gotten a response from the guild. Don't know if anyone is still active.

Yeah, it's pretty dead man. I think phoenix is playing on Xbox. I had posted about it on our Discord when airbornebob inquired, but nobody really playing it hardcore there either.

Guest Nickali28

Pretty sure the subscription killed it.  Now that it's no sub, it's too late.  People stopped playing it.  I would have been on the ship had it been sub free in the beginning.  Now, I've moved on.

Maybe a reminder post that it is sub free now would generate some interest?