DrinkMilk

Dads in Elder Scrolls Online List

See edit.

:doh

Stupid system if you ask me, I prefer to know the toon I'm talking to, not his handler :p  When I'm playing an MMORPG, I play all of my toons differently, some are a bit more aggressive than others.  Some just chat and craft.  and there's always one, the berserker, that doesn't say a word that isn't FULL OUT CAPS, and prefers to not be bothered.  Great that you can keep in touch with your friends via whatever character they play on the account though.

Yah, that seems to be the new standard for friends' lists.  Same as on STO and other Perfect World games.  I really like that.  I was having a horrible time keeping all my old guild buddies in DDO and their alt names straight, especially since everyone had about 5-6 alts.  Kept a cheat sheet next to the monitor.  Our guild, Sacred Assassins, had over 40 char names in the list, but only 9 members.  :lol

Nothing wrong with your login name.  I wouldn't have known any different had you not said/typed anything.  However, I think it's really cool that your wife is into ESO, too.  Mine hasn't been interested in mmo's since GW1.  :(  Well, your wife is obviously not a dad, but she's welcome to join our party whenever she's on.  Maybe we can bribe her with runes for a few good stories about you. :)

Sent by banging a bunch of rocks together (and Tapatalk)

@mdlnewman

Gotchya.  Changed your name above.  Sorry I didn't see you on last night until you logged off.  I always run an open party for any guildie that wants in.  If you want to run with us, great!  If you prefer to troll the DHO chat channel while soloing, no problem there, too.  See you online.

If you prefer to troll the DHO chat channel while soloing, no problem there, too.  See you online.

Or if you want to just sit in game while watching a movie and not paying attention to guild chat/ESO half the time.........that.....well......kinda works since I've been doing it lol.

See edit.

Stupid system if you ask me, I prefer to know the toon I'm talking to, not his handler :p  When I'm playing an MMORPG, I play all of my toons differently, some are a bit more aggressive than others.  Some just chat and craft.  and there's always one, the berserker, that doesn't say a word that isn't FULL OUT CAPS, and prefers to not be bothered.  Great that you can keep in touch with your friends via whatever character they play on the account though.

Yah, that seems to be the new standard for friends' lists.  Same as on STO and other Perfect World games.  I really like that.  I was having a horrible time keeping all my old guild buddies in DDO and their alt names straight, especially since everyone had about 5-6 alts.  Kept a cheat sheet next to the monitor.  Our guild, Sacred Assassins, had over 40 char names in the list, but only 9 members.  :lol

Nothing wrong with your login name.  I wouldn't have known any different had you not said/typed anything.  However, I think it's really cool that your wife is into ESO, too.  Mine hasn't been interested in mmo's since GW1.  :(  Well, your wife is obviously not a dad, but she's welcome to join our party whenever she's on.  Maybe we can bribe her with runes for a few good stories about you. :)

her:  :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2  How about bad stories?

See edit.

Nah, we want the good stories.  You know, the ones about when you were dancing with lamp shades covering all your parts that should remain covered or how you answered the front door wearing some little French maid fantasy outfit for your wife, but it was your father-in-law/probation officer/minister/etc. instead of her.  Those and other really "classic" Laspher events are preferable.  Bad stories are too boring.

See edit.

Nah, we want the good stories.  You know, the ones about when you were dancing with lamp shades covering all your parts that should remain covered or how you answered the front door wearing some little French maid fantasy outfit for your wife, but it was your father-in-law/probation officer/minister/etc. instead of her.  Those and other really "classic" Laspher events are preferable.  Bad stories are too boring.

What the hell kind of fantasy life of yours do you have me living?  Or is this stuff you've actually done and are trying to pass the buck.

See edit.

What the hell kind of fantasy life of yours do you have me living?  Or is this stuff you've actually done and are trying to pass the buck.

We know what you do when no one is watching, don't try and deny it.  :king

Hey all, I haven't been gaming much lately. Had to take a break to take care of the real world and just never made it back to WoT. But TESO is a different story, so it's my one game now.

Handle is @gkalmbach

Characters:

Kordan Blackblade: lvl 20 NB - DC

Kieryn Lywelln: lvl 8 DK  - AD

Xethanis Ravenscar: lvl 7 Sorc - DC

Tyrell Ravenskill: lvl 11 Templar - AD

Maiden Malice: lvl 7 NB - EP

Godrekr Ravenskull: lvl 4 DK - AD

Arkanazzt: lvl 5 Sorc - AD

Guest Striken7

Hi guys, just stopping in as an introduction. I was invited into the guild in-game already, and hope to see more of you online!