Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Rainraey: Dad in the Spotlight July 4th - 8th

Great write up.  You are truely one of a kind man... We need to hang out sometime.

:lmao2  Awesome job Rain, I had always been curious about when you lost your virginity..... :blink2  :lmao2

:lmao2 ummm yeeeeaaaaahhhh...  :lmao2 :lmao2

Why thank you , I like being normal. :lmao2

for sure come by, Canada's border is always open just for you 24/7  :lol

j/k aside yeah we should game sometime digital woot!

Well not sure how far from Tornto you are but I was planning to go up there this coming hockey season.  I have always wanted to see a game at the Air Canada Centre.  I may have to drop by and pick Pin up on my way from Syracuse.

But yeah.. Let's party up soon on XBL.

Thanks for sharing your personal info with us Rain. When I got that XBL singing message, I thought, this is my kind of humor  :2thumbs I totally got it  :lol I don't believe we ever got to game together (yet). I guess we'll have to remedy that soon. I live about 45 minutes from Windsor. I have been up to Canada over 16 times...so far up they spoke mainly French. My Dad use to take me to Burk Falls Ontario on a fishing trip every year since I was 1 year old. I love it up there. My wife wants me to take Her up there to see Jon LaJoie live stand up  :2thumbs

http://www.jonlajoie.com/home.html  (2nd funniest Canadian alive next to our Rain).

You know how they came up with the name Canada, right? They put all the letters of the alphabet in

a hat and pulled them out. C-aye, N-aye, D-aye.  :lol

Great write ups man.. Dont feel bad about where you took your wife on your first date, i gave mine the first class treatment. we went to applebees then played laser tag (which she hated) im suprised she even saw me again after that.

Thanks for sharing your personal info with us Rain. When I got that XBL singing message, I thought, this is my kind of humor  :2thumbs I totally got it  :lol I don't believe we ever got to game together (yet). I guess we'll have to remedy that soon. I live about 45 minutes from Windsor. I have been up to Canada over 16 times...so far up they spoke mainly French. My Dad use to take me to Burk Falls Ontario on a fishing trip every year since I was 1 year old. I love it up there. My wife wants me to take Her up there to see Jon LaJoie live stand up  :2thumbs

http://www.jonlajoie.com/home.html  (2nd funniest Canadian alive next to our Rain).

You know how they came up with the name Canada, right? They put all the letters of the alphabet in

a hat and pulled them out. C-aye, N-aye, D-aye.  :lol

Lmao that funny, yes lets game soon and sing a duet bsb together lol.

Great write ups man.. Dont feel bad about where you took your wife on your first date, i gave mine the first class treatment. we went to applebees then played laser tag (which she hated) im suprised she even saw me again after that.

Lol nice, laser tag rocks!

Great write up Rain.  I'm right there with you bro.  I love my family, and I'm glad I had my kids early.  I can enjoy them more, and do more things with them, plus it's that much sooner they will be out of my hair.  :woot

I'm glad you found such a like minded wife.  Great couple. 

Great write up Rain.  I'm right there with you bro.  I love my family, and I'm glad I had my kids early.  I can enjoy them more, and do more things with them, plus it's that much sooner they will be out of my hair.  :woot

I'm glad you found such a like minded wife.  Great couple.

Thanks Damian, yeah the sooner they grow up and move the sooner I go paaaaaaarty, on front of my screen that is lmao!