Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Rainraey: Dad in the Spotlight July 4th - 8th

Alright dads, let's all welcome the craziest Filipino Canadian any of us have ever known.  If he's not sending you crazy messages over LIVE, he's probably here changing his avatar.  Let's hear it for Rainraey.

Monday-Tell us about yourself and how you found us

Tuesday-Tell us about your family

Wednesday-Tell us about all your job and your hobbies

Thursday-Tell us about where you have been and where you want to go

Friday-Other dads from the site question the dad in the spotlight, ask them a question and they answer it(within reason)

(Arsenio Hall crowd) Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot!

Monday-Tell us about yourself and how you found us

My name is Paul Reyner Wycoco, Paul Reyner is my first name kind of like Jean-Luc, if you know what I mean, but friends call me Rain. 29 years old Filipino Canadian living up here in a province called Ontario, in a city called Vaughan right above Toronto, say about 15 min drive down to Toronto. 

Born in the Philippines, immigrated to Canada when I was 4 years old, so I don’t know my native tongue as much, only the bad words like:

Kantut (Kaan-tot) = Fck

Putang ina mo (Poo-tong in a mo) = FU

TT (Tee Tee) = Dck

Pek Pek (Peck Peck) = Pssy

:lol

I’m a nice, generous, chill and relaxing kind of guy, very laid back, and quiet at times. But hell if I get my hands on anything alchohol related I tend to by more outgoing, talkative, and the most important thing of all a singer!! :smile2. I guess the singer inside of me wants to come out and chant sweet sweet lyrics into your Xbox voice messages LOL I may have 15 seconds only, but fck that’s my 15 seconds of fame right there :lol

My all time favorite quote is from Dr. Suess

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Plan to get this inked real soon on my back shoulder blade. Speaking of ink, I love getting inked. I have a few here and there, I really want to do a half sleeve on one of my arms. Might do the whole Japanese theme, samurai’s, Geisha’s, Dragon’s, sunrise, cherry blossoms, etc.

How did I come to find this site, well I was posting it up in the xbox.com forums in gamer parents family section. I get this FR and message from Joey to come by and check out the DHO site. So I did, look around a bit, and saw that it looks pretty cool and sweet. So I registered up, but did not get my resgistration confirmation through my email, so I messaged Joey via Xbox and told him about the issue, and Viola he let me through and into the DHO world my journey began. Now I have nothing but love towards DHO, it’s like a second home away from home type feeling. As the love that Huddled Terror feels, I feel the same way, sniff sniff  I know how you feel brotha! This love is so orgasmic good that the cosmos itself can’t restrain it :lol  That and Canadian Maple Syrup rubbed all over my sweet dark chocolate brown Filipino skin mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm you can just lick it off me anytime you like :lmao2

DHO 4 life baby!

I'm confused.  I don't know if I should be excited  :excited or disturbed  :blink2    Oh, I'll stay with excited for how you feel about DHO and HuddledTerror. 

:lmao2  You describe yourself like Raj, on The Big Bang Theory.  I can't wait for the rest of the week, especially with how you met your wife and all.

Nice quote.  I agree.  :bananarock

Great write up Rain !! I'm so excited for this week now, not in the maple syrup excited way  :lmao2 but you know !! Thanks for the cuss words I will definitely be using them ! My friend/BIL is Filipino haha !! Can't wait for the rest Rain you were the one that brought me here !! and i'm very thankful !!  :2thumbs   

Are you sure your not excited about me covered in oey goody goodness lmao. Glad to help in my native tongue lmao enjoy dem cussing words ya heres lol

And we thank you for joining here.digital woot!

Hahahahahaaha, pretty sure Rain !!!

Sent from my iPhone 4

pffffffffffffffffffffffft! your loss then :lmao2

Dam, I hate the things I have to do to win sometimes !!

Sent from my iPhone 4

Guest Sanctuary13

I'm finding it hard to resist these urges I'm feeling after reading that Rain...

so in the meantime, I'll show you what came (heh) to mind when I read it:

I thought *I* was funny...  damn you!