Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Jediboy: Dad in the Spotlight June 27th - July 1st

Alright everyone, let's hear it for our own Jedi, who has graciously volunteered himself to be put up in the spotlight for our Dad in the Spotlight.  Thanks for volunteering and keeping this site running great.  I'm putting this up Sunday since I'm on vacation and might not get a chance tomorrow.  But remember,  :trap

Monday-Tell us about yourself and how you found us

Tuesday-Tell us about your family

Wednesday-Tell us about all your job and your hobbies

Thursday-Tell us about where you have been and where you want to go

Friday-Other dads from the site question the dad in the spotlight, ask them a question and they answer it(within reason)

Morning Everyone!  Hope you all had a good weekend...  Here we go!!

Monday-Tell us about yourself and how you found us

My name is Chris, I'm 30 years old, married, have 3 kids(more about that tomorrow) and one 6 year old female Siberian Husky.  I currently live in South Texas, Corpus Christi to be exact.  I like to golf, but golf in South Texas sucks cause of all the wind we have down here.  But once you play in it enough you start to learn to adjust for it.

I'm an avid gamer, like a good portion of us on here.  I have a PS3, 360, Wii, DS, PS2, Gamecube games only, no system, since the Wii plays em, SNES and NES, with plenty of games to go along with all 7 systems. 

A big Star Wars fan, if you haven't noticed already.  Such a big fan, that my best friend and I created our own Star Wars Universe (back when we were 14) and are hoping to get our universe on the big screen one day.  He's heading in the right direction, as he's already in the film industry.

I'm a big movie person (Sci-Fi/Fantasy is my favorite genres), love anime (Bleach and One Piece are my ultimate faves), also a Harry Potter fan, can't wait till the last movie hits the theaters in about 3 weeks.

I'm a Coast Guard Veteran, did 6 years before getting out.  I'm currently going to school for Business Administration and work for my In-Laws.  Will elaborate more on this later in the week.

How I found this place.

Well it's rather simple actually.  A bunch of us here were part of another Dad board and I got a message over the 360 from Aftr to come check this place out.  The way I found out about the other board was through a Call of Duty community play date that I had missed.

So I came over and have been here ever since.  Great bunch of guys that started this place up and am glad to see going strong and hope that I can help out here more in the future and bring even more to the board as well.  Glad to see the huge burst of membership here over the last couple of weeks as well...

If you guys want to, feel free to send me a friend request on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/daddy.of.twinz

That's it for today!  :lightsaberduel

Bleach indeed!  Still need to catch up...  I'm about 75 episodes behind the current...

Episodes are great but I follow the manga instead. And it's intense lol way way ahead of the anime. Hated some of the fillers, the only filler I like is a hotdog and bun loaded with owey goodness from a toronto hotdog stand lmao!

:lol

I've skipped all the fillers so far and just kept up with the main story line...