Toggle shoutbox Dads Shout

Harbinger_Of... : (20 March 2017 - 11:28 AM)

Welcome Mike

SilntMercy : (20 March 2017 - 12:36 PM)

claiming Jammer as someone who sent you here... you should rethink that intro

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 02:56 PM)

How's it going over here?

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 02:57 PM)

Discord is on the fritz at the moment

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 02:58 PM)

oh yea, if you're picking up Mass Effect, it's got an early release time! I was told 9pm today(CST) is when i could pick it up.

chaosdemon19... : (20 March 2017 - 06:08 PM)

hello all

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 08:13 PM)

hey chaos

Sixman_Up : (21 March 2017 - 05:08 AM)

DHO2 is standing up a Strongholds battle formation, each Wednesday night at 8:00pm (EST). Required Equipment; 1. Please have at least a Tier 6 vehicle. Vehicle type not too important as we are going to have fun! 2. Teamspeak Optional

joey791 : (22 March 2017 - 03:17 AM)

Welcome to the forums excpomelo :)

thedakar : (22 March 2017 - 07:30 AM)

Sixman, that 1 am local time for me - but if I can find a way to get up to play for an hour, I would find it refreshing!

Sixman_Up : (22 March 2017 - 10:09 AM)

Sounds good dakar.. Sorry for the time difference.. We get this rolling strong, I'm sure that other Dad's will stand up other days..

joey791 : (24 March 2017 - 10:55 AM)

Welcome to the forums jlo3 :)

Wasted : (25 March 2017 - 01:07 AM)

hey guys! been away for a bit. hopped in ts on a FRIDAY night, not too late...nobody?..whats going on?

G3nst3r : (25 March 2017 - 01:32 PM)

Yo Wasted .Everyone getting burned out on the T25 mission or had other things to do....good to see you, wondered where you been.

joey791 : (26 March 2017 - 11:42 AM)

Welcome to the forums Shajtan :)

joey791 : (27 March 2017 - 03:12 AM)

Welcome to the forums Donnyv2 :)

SGrant7 : (27 March 2017 - 09:33 AM)

Anyone ever taken their kids to a Rally Cross event? The tour is coming through my city for the first time this summer and I'm thinking my son would love it...

bergsteiger : (27 March 2017 - 11:29 AM)

G3nst3r, I never see you in TS anymore :(

Juggernaut41 : (27 March 2017 - 12:35 PM)

Whatup wasted! I was away at kid's baseball tourney... I'll be on next weekend tho (and some this week)

Bubba187 : (27 March 2017 - 02:36 PM)

Havent been Grant, but cant imagine it being a bad time

Photo

Forge Work

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Panoramix18

Panoramix18

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,836 posts
  • Xbox:Panoramix18

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

My wife decided she wants to spend more time with me and she decided the best way to do that was to start gaming.So I let her play Halo 4 campaign with me and Peroty and his wife.After the first few missions I realized that she can't get the concept of using 2 thumbsticks to control moving.So last night I forged a shooting range with 1x1 flat blocks with land mines in the middle at various heights and distances.I've layed out all the available weapons and grenades used in the game and even set up a couple of random vehicles so she can use the big guns on something appropriate.I've put it up on my file share if you guys want to check out all the weapons and their different capabilities.
Posted Image

Users Awards

#32 xxDerPittsxx

xxDerPittsxx

Coo-coo-ca-choo

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,609 posts
  • Xbox:xxDerPittsxx

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

My wife decided she wants to spend more time with me and she decided the best way to do that was to start gaming.So I let her play Halo 4 campaign with me and Peroty and his wife.After the first few missions I realized that she can't get the concept of using 2 thumbsticks to control moving.So last night I forged a shooting range with 1x1 flat blocks with land mines in the middle at various heights and distances.I've layed out all the available weapons and grenades used in the game and even set up a couple of random vehicles so she can use the big guns on something appropriate.I've put it up on my file share if you guys want to check out all the weapons and their different capabilities.

Thats pretty cool Pan !
Posted Image

derpitts@dadshideout.com

Users Awards

#33 Guest_CarryOn Killing_*

Guest_CarryOn Killing_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

after seeing some of the stuff here and elsewhere online makes me wanna play this more just so i can do stuff in the forge

#34 Panoramix18

Panoramix18

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,836 posts
  • Xbox:Panoramix18

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

after seeing some of the stuff here and elsewhere online makes me wanna play this more just so i can do stuff in the forge

halo reach had a great forge world that was HUGE and really meant for people to make artistic stuff on.Halo 4 does have large maps, but nothing even comparable to forge world.
Posted Image

Users Awards

#35 DragonDust02

DragonDust02

It can't all be hookers and sunshine! ~claptrap

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • Real first name:Mike
  • Xbox:MaliciousTacos
  • PSN:DragonDust02
  • Steam:DragonDust02

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

True that, but that level we played with the Wraiths was pretty fun. ever get to play with a full room?

A sheep, a drum, and a snake fall off a cliff.

Bahh-Dum-sss

Users Awards

#36 Rainraey

Rainraey

Boom Shaka Laka!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,830 posts
  • Real first name:Rain

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

Okay I DL from someones File share called Star Wars Racer, something like that. You race with those ATV in a detailed SW universe. MFalcon looks awsome, you see the tie fighters, and death star as well I believe. But yeah definitely do some races on this map/gametype:chiefdance
"Be who you are say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Posted Image

Users Awards

#37 xxDerPittsxx

xxDerPittsxx

Coo-coo-ca-choo

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,609 posts
  • Xbox:xxDerPittsxx

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

Okay I DL from someones File share called Star Wars Racer, something like that. You race with those ATV in a detailed SW universe. MFalcon looks awsome, you see the tie fighters, and death star as well I believe. But yeah definitely do some races on this map/gametype:chiefdance

That sounds like fun !! I really liked that map we got from PMS where one team tried to get all the flags and the other team was up top raining down cannon fire:2thumbs Good Times !!
Posted Image

derpitts@dadshideout.com

Users Awards

#38 Rainraey

Rainraey

Boom Shaka Laka!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,830 posts
  • Real first name:Rain

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hahaha that was an awesome map indeed, good timez back then. :happyyes

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
"Be who you are say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Posted Image

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users