Guest killamike7286

Whats everyone do for work

Guest Adamd5670

I work as a manager at a Pizza Hut in Canada.

I would like to order a pizza sir......  For delivery

I just got out of the Marine Corps earlier this month, i'm cruuently living with my in-laws  :mad and loking for a contracting job so i can go back to Afghanistan.

@whodatmarine88 I figure you've probably already looked into this, but I know a lot of people get hired by BAE Systems or Raytheon for contractor positions over there.

I drive an Order Picker at a warehouse for a major office supply chain.

Orderpicker.jpg

This is a short one.  Mine goes 40+ feet in the air, and we wear real harnesses, not that "I'm gonna DIE" safety belt.

Guest Allforthelulz

Thats a mixture between a Wave and a Dock Stocker!

It's designed to go down along racking aisles and you grab boxes off of the pallets there.  It even has a wire-guidance system so it can drive in a straight line along the wire for you.

Project Manager for an Industrial Construction company here, which is a glorified name for a babysitter !! We build water and wastewater treatment plants/ pumping stations ! I deal with city engineers and city officials as all our projects are infrastructure/ capital improvements projects! pretty fun other than dealing with people who think they are so smart they actually forgot how stupid they are !!  :lmao2 

Guest leukoi

Project Manager for an Industrial Construction company here, which is a glorified name for a babysitter !! We build water and wastewater treatment plants/ pumping stations ! I deal with city engineers and city officials as all our projects are infrastructure/ capital improvements projects! pretty fun other than dealing with people who think they are so smart they actually forgot how stupid they are !!  :lmao2

They always say the female body was invented by a city engineer.  No one else would be stupid enough to run a septic line dumping right next to a playground. 

My wife and I own and run a Transportation Safety company.  We manage the safety part of about 15 companies with around 250 drivers. 

They always say the female body was invented by a city engineer.  No one else would be stupid enough to run a septic line dumping right next to a playground. 

My wife and I own and run a Transportation Safety company.  We manage the safety part of about 15 companies with around 250 drivers.

I hate doing traffic control plans !!!  :puke