Guest killamike7286

Whats everyone do for work

Wamaster83...my company works with Safelite on a regular basis.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Guest JacksDaddy

I just got promoted from an all purpose clerk at a grocery store here in phx to full time baker.

Phoneix!  Another AZ dad!  Finally  :lmao2

Engineering Technician at a drilling and exploration company. I do 3D/CAD drafting and design, surveying and whatever else is needed around our office. Was doing in house IT while we were slow and didn't have a deedicated IT person.

I've been working in wireless telecom for the last 12 years or so, manning the office that connects all the cell sites together with each other and with the rest of the world.  My current network has a footprint that runs from the eastern edge of Oklahoma out to Bristol Tennessee with sites in Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Virginia, and Kentucky.  So pretty much if you live near Tennessee and your cell phone isn't working it's likely because I'm breaking stuff at work.

Guest Adamd5670

I just got promoted from an all purpose clerk at a grocery store here in phx to full time baker.

. Yup come to frys on baseline and try my bagels  :2thumbs

I work for my in-laws Plumbing company...

I take care of the invoices for them...  My bro-in-law and I are trying to get to the point where my father-in-law doesn't have to come into work anymore...  We're slowly getting there....

Guest JacksDaddy

. Yup come to frys on baseline and try my bagels  :2thumbs

:lmao2  I'm not sure what to think of that one  :lmao2  jk bro

I work in the IT industry - have been for 7 years now.  Currently I work for a consulting company as the Internal Systems Administrator\Engineer.

My life is computers, I know a complete nerd, but that is ok still find time for my kids and my Xbox!  :bananarock