Guest killamike7286

Whats everyone do for work

Guest killamike7286

Im a roofer been doing it for 9 years love the work its a hard job. the company is family owned its in its second Gen oration my dads dad owned the company and then it got handed down to my dad and it should be coming my way Soon for the 3rd genoration.                                          :bananarock  Dupre & Son's Roofing Co.  :bananarock

Nice. Roofers do it on top. Lol

I work second level IT support for an insurance company. I support our claims adjusters so they can shell out the money.

Been doing that for about 12 years now.

Guest Wamster83

I have been with safelite autoglass for the past ten years. Busy in the summer and slow in the winter. Everyone will need a windshield sometime though. Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Currently I work as a Cable Installation Technician, keeps me very busy and comfortable.

Guest WicKedxDaD

im a double o agent working for microsoft uncovering the secrets of nintendo and sony so xbox will now and forever be the ruling console.  :laughat obviously not im a manager working at taco bell loving it tho. every1 has 2 eat. i kno i made some of u hungry :2thumbs

I'm in construction. I do all phases including electrical and plumbing work. I've been at my current place fr 7 years and have more freedom there then I've had at any other employer.

Guest Adamd5670

I just got promoted from an all purpose clerk at a grocery store here in phx to full time baker.