henry64

Craft beer heads.

hot dang this thread kinda took off since I last looked in on it. Planning to purchase my first "kit" before Christmas and hoping to bring in the new year with a fresh home brew. I will be sure to not only make a vlog about it but also some still shots and do a possible write up lol.

51 pages. Let's keep it going.

I have a batch of Cream Ale going. I just racked from the primary to the secondary fermenter. Looking forward to bottling day! Everything is going well.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I'm using an app called Untappd that was passed on to me from another dad. I highly recommend the app if you're not using it already.

If you get the app, you can find me on there under SGrant7. You can check out the beers I've rated.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I am also started using it recently. I will add you.

Got your request!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I used the app a few years back, but like anything social media, I burn out on it pretty quick, plus the flood of IPAs and now NE IPAs and fruity sours bugs me. 

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:37 AM, DMViking said:

I have a batch of Cream Ale going. I just racked from the primary to the secondary fermenter. Looking forward to bottling day! Everything is going well.

I'm jealous you get to brew.  I haven't been able to in 2 years. Hopefully after we move I can fire it back up. Still have a $100 gift cert. from the local Shop from 2 x-mas's ago.

Just seeing this now. Might post here from time to time. I am an avid beer drinker, home brewer, and am starting in on hops, you can see early pictures of my hop yard in the hobbies section. I am on Untapped as well, Timilton is my name there (plus the whole Tim Hamilton part as well).

I bottled my Cream Ale on Monday. Waiting to crack one open is the moar agonizing part of the brewing process.

Yeah, I brew too much for that wait... Usually forget about something for a while and end up trying to give mine out. I know have a 3 tap kegerator too, so fear I will over brew more now.

Having an Allagash Haunted House tonight, and Marsh Island "We're Just Friends" (best name for a college town beer).

15 hours ago, Granitebeard said:

I am on Untapped as well, Timilton is my name there (plus the whole Tim Hamilton part as well).

Added you!