henry64

Craft beer heads.

I cracked open my Cream Ale today for a taste test. On the nose, a prominent caramel scent. The same caramel is much lighter on the tongue. More rich than I was hoping for. 5.25% ABV and 18 IBU. Fairly easy drinking.4846ba3a3cc04ac2ece557979bf0c4e7.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

A new brew from a local brewer... I'm curious.

After many years of customers asking us to make a pumpkin spice beer, we decided instead to make a Carrot Cake Beer.

Carrot Cake is a Spiced Brown Ale and is now available in cans and kegs!! 5.0% Alc.

33 IBUs.

43083221_720680961611044_860444760561180

1 hour ago, SGrant7 said:

A new brew from a local brewer... I'm curious.

After many years of customers asking us to make a pumpkin spice beer, we decided instead to make a Carrot Cake Beer.

Carrot Cake is a Spiced Brown Ale and is now available in cans and kegs!! 5.0% Alc.

33 IBUs.

43083221_720680961611044_860444760561180

Should be a unique experience. Not sure it would top my list, but would be a nice change up from the pumpkin beers. Depending on how they did it, is could be just a spiced beer.

45 minutes ago, Granitebeard said:

Should be a unique experience. Not sure it would top my list, but would be a nice change up from the pumpkin beers. Depending on how they did it, is could be just a spiced beer.

I'll buy one and see how it is. One thing I love about craft beer is that I can go to the store and buy 12 different individual beers to try. The only thing I hate is that most don't come in cases and there is no deal for buying them in larger quantities.