Sign in to follow this  
Pinmonkey001

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - 3DS

Started playing this yesterday.... errrrr... my daughter got this game yesterday from Santa.  What a great game.  Classic Zelda top down game.  The puzzles are difficult without being  :banghead so.  Same with the combat.    So far I've had a great time with it.  The 3D part blew me away it looked so good.  It still gave me a headache to play in 3D mode too much but with some of the puzzles 3D helped, but was still doable without.  If you were a fan of the classic Zelda pick this up.  You will not be disappointed.  6 icey cold beer of your choices out of 6.

I love this game!  I'm working on getting paintings back, have 2 more to go.

I'm excited to beat it and try out the new game plus mode.

I'm on the final dungeon!

I felt stupid in the Dark Palace cause I missed a very obvious piece to the puzzle and that's why I finished that one last.

Oh and I got my Gold Master Sword!!

Yeah I got the game beat.  Man so fun.  Got the gold master sword and red tunic, and the hylain shield.  Missed a bottle and I think 4 hearts.  Unlocked the harder difficulty but haven't done it yet.  The Lorule Castle confused me a bit but the final boss isn't that hard.

I don't have the red tunic. Maybe I should leave the castle and get it first before I beat it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

The red tunic is in the castle.  Very top.  When you are facing the wall with the 4 enemies you must face before getting to Gannon take out the fires.  A path will be revealed.  Walk that path back to the treasure chest and you will have the red tunic.  If you also have the blue tunic you will take 1/4 the damage you normally take.

Just beat it! Missed 4 hearts and about 40 of the seashell things.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II