Flyingfish

What are you currently reading?

I'll have to put him on my authors list.  Thanks.

Sent by banging a bunch of rocks together (and Tapatalk)

Dresden Files is a great series!

Currently on book 11 of The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R Ward and before anyone says somthing, no its not anything like twillight.... :-P

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

American Gods: tenth anniversary edition by Neil Gaiman

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

working my way through book five of the Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones/Dance with Dragons/ George R.R. Martin's ongoing struggle to prove that even sociopathic schizophrenics can do great things.  Seriously, how does he keep all those people straight in his head?  I'm assuming he has hired a database guy to do it for him.  :lol

Just finished re-reading the two current Stormlight Archive books by Brandon Sanderson. Just started The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan in another re-read of the Wheel of Time books. Eventually I'll probably cycle back into The Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia books, as well. I like picking books back up a year or two layer and re-reading them in between reading new stuff.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

I see mention of Arenson - GREAT Books. I've only read his first trilogy about Requiem but loved them. If you like that series you may like Aaron Pogue as will if you haven't read his stuff. 

Martin's books are amazing. I agree with you Panoramix that I have no idea how he keeps all that intrigue straight.

Another mention I saw was Bent Weeks - liked his books a lot too. I almost didn't get through them, though, as I almost out them aside at the beginning because of the language but once I got used to it I'm glad I kept reading.

Also saw someone reading Robin Hobb. Her books are crazy good, too. I admit at first I was put off at first by what I thought was a lame way to name the royalty but I really enjoyed her stuff.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk