Happy Fathers Day! ×
Flyingfish

What are you currently reading?

The Great War: A Walk in Hell

by Harry Turtledove

On Deck: Ring of Fire

by various authors; a collection of short stories to follow up Eric Flint's 1632 novel.

Just finished my 3rd reread of Dresden files. Started Ender's Game for the first time and rereading the Hobbit again (watching the new movie made me want to reread it)

Reading the Eragon series a 2nd time through.

Also reading the wereworld saga--is fairly good, but meant for a slightly younger reader.

On deck:

A star wars novel.

The latest in the percy Jackson saga.

What ever random book I pick up after that.

Then starting Thr3e by Ted Dekker. Haven't read any of his yet, has anybody here?

I looked at the synopsis, very interesting. I may have to give this a read.

I plan to use the next couple of weeks to catch up on my reading. Have tons of comics to get through, especially looking forward to Manhattan Projects.

I will try to finish whatever book I'm on in Song of Ice and Fire, and possibly jump into some Cryptonomicon if I can squeeze it in somehow.

I am currently about 75% through Blood of Requiem : Song Of Dragons 1 by Daniel Arenson

Synopsis: Long ago stood the kingdom of Requiem, a land of men who could grow wings and scales, breathe fire, and take flight as dragons. Requiem ruled the sky.

But Dies Irae, a tyrant leading an army of griffins, hunted Requiem's people, burned their forests, and shattered their temples. Requiem fell. This ancient land now lies in ruin, its halls crumbled, its cries silenced, its skeletons littering the burned earth.

In the wilderness, a scattering of survivors lives in hiding. The griffins still hunt them, and every day promises death. Will Requiem's last children perish in exile... or once more become dragons and fly to war?

[attachimg=1]