why is there little info on War Thunder?

Overall, it appears that War Thunder is becoming more popular than it once was based on server statistics, but it's still no where close to as popular as World of Tanks.

War Thunder Servers
World of Tanks NA Servers (also EU & RU are WAY bigger than NA)

Many dads that join us, find us through World of Tanks (that's how I got here!). This is why WoT is such a popular topic within our group. There has been the odd thread in the past for War Thunder, but few and far between.

On a side note, how'd you like that warm weather this weekend? Nice to get some positive temps finally! Looks like it's gonna get cold tonight though!

On 2/28/2021 at 7:39 AM, Firedog52 said:

I find War Thunder tanks much more interesting and into bargain you can play tanks, planes and ships all in one site and they inter mingle. Much more realistic than Wow or Wot.

2 minutes ago, SGrant7 said:

Overall, it appears that War Thunder is becoming more popular than it once was based on server statistics, but it's still no where close to as popular as World of Tanks.

War Thunder Servers
World of Tanks NA Servers (also EU & RU are WAY bigger than NA)

Many dads that join us, find us through World of Tanks (that's how I got here!). This is why WoT is such a popular topic within our group. There has been the odd thread in the past for War Thunder, but few and far between.

If you are looking for lots of info on the game, this Wiki is one of the better places to head.

https://wiki.warthunder.com/Main_Page