Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 4

Guest Renovatio 42

[quote name="XscapingReality" post="340800" timestamp="1402058391"]
Hey fellow dads! My name is Chris and I just joined a few days ago thanks to an invite from Renovatio on Twitter. My wife Lisa and I have three kids ages 10, 9, and 4. Our fourth (and last) will arrive in September. I'm a pastor currently living in upstate New York.

I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember and I look forward to connecting with you guys over some Titanfall on Xbox One and the Destiny beta next month! My gamertag is XscapingReality.
[/quote]

Hey Buddy! I'm glad to see that you made it to the forums! Enjoy the site and yourself!

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk

[quote name="Mythweaver" post="341004" timestamp="1402341875"]
Hi there,

I am a 42 year old, married, father of two who enjoys tabletop gaming and World of Tanks. I'm currently very bad at it, having only played about 600ish matches. My seven year old son insists that he can do better than me and doesn't understand why I don't let him drive. Both, my ten year old daughter and my wife despise the computer when I am on it and could care less if the fate of the known world is at stake. I work as a gaurd at a Comunity Correctional Center (halfway house) near my home. That is me in a nutshell. I'm not actually looking to become a part of your Clan, we're working on one of our own here in Kingston...should be up and running in a week or so. I do enjoy being a part of a gaming related community though and you all appear to be more than just that.

Brad
[/quote]Man, I miss Kingston.  I used to live there for a year and a half and I occasionally go back on course (Signals branch).  Currently in Gagetown.  Judging by your avatar, I'd say former Armoured Corps?  Welcome to Dad's Hideout.  Even though you have no plans on joining the DHO clan, you are more than welcome to join our ventrilo channel and platoon with us.  We roll out all tiers so you will not be excluded.  Hope to see you out there.

While doing a little research on a possible clan, I stumbled across this one and just the name alone grabbed my interest.
I am a father of 3 and though I don't get to see them much, I work out of state as a construction consultant, they are always first and foremost in my mind.
I am lucky that my beautiful wife "allows" me my time to relax by playing WOT. I am not looking for a die hard clan, but more of a casual/adult environment. I had my time of going crazy when I got hooked on WoW and spent more time on that than work. Don't need that to happen again.
I really look forward to this experience.

Hello all. My name is David and I'm a father of two monsters... I mean boys, age 2 and 4. I don't get much time to game and when I do sometimes I have to run off to break up a fight or pick someone up off the ground. Happy to find this group that understands where I'm coming from. I work in the media industry and have been happily married for 9 years.
I also got into the Destiny Alpha for 5 or so hours. Can't wait for that game.
Give me an add on PS4 or Steam or whatever.

Cheers

PSN: Photoj1
Steam: Photoj
Origin: Photoj1

Another David. We're taking over the world, Muhahahaha!  Welcome to DHO and yes, these guys are very understanding when you need to handle real life things.

Guest Renovatio 42

[quote name="Photoj" post="342072" timestamp="1403307628"]
Hello all. My name is David and I'm a father of two monsters... I mean boys, age 2 and 4. I don't get much time to game and when I do sometimes I have to run off to break up a fight or pick someone up off the ground. Happy to find this group that understands where I'm coming from. I work in the media industry and have been happily married for 9 years.

Cheers

[/quote]

Welcome to the Dadshideout, Photoj! Curious, how did you come up w/ your GT? If you're on Twitter, also check out: @Dadshideout and @DestinyDads

[quote name="Renovatio 42" post="342081" timestamp="1403315448"]

[quote author=Photoj link=topic=23831.msg342072#msg342072 date=1403307628]

Cheers

[/quote]

Welcome to the Dadshideout, Photoj! Curious, how did you come up w/ your GT? If you're on Twitter, also check out: @Dadshideout and @DestinyDads

[/quote]

Hey Renovatio,

I'm a photojournalist in RL that's where the GT came from and I'm already following both accounts on twitter. ;)

Hi!... I posted a "looking for clan" message on the WOT boards and got a HUGE number of responses from clans. I chose this group because its close to my demographic and interest.

Myself 43 years old. Married with 3 kids. Hardly any unsupervised free time anymore. I've got 20 years as a Fireman/EMT. Served with UNET (united narcotics enforcement team) Done HAZMAT work. Currently drive a truck. I'm also very proud of being a Deputy Coroner for a few years.