Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 4

Hey there Skin, great to have you here.  Thank you for your service.  Man, three kids and one at twelve already.  That is crazy.  Glad you found the site.  Congrats on going back to school.  What are you pursuing?  We have quite a few dads that BBQ and smoke (imagine that, haha), so I'm sure you will have a blast perusing our "food & recipe" board, and making some friends there.  We also have a large following of PC dads that I'm sure you will meet up with.  Hope you enjoy yourself and we continue to see you around.

Guest skin_graffix
Appreciate the welcome. I'm going for network systems security and administration.

Guest Wynged
I'm a father of 2( Boy 12, girl 10), stepfather of 1 ( girl 23) and grandfather of 1 (boy 1), all at the young age of 38. My and the wife have been married for 13 yrs and counting. I live in Nova Scotia  Canada. I have been playing World of Tanks since closed beta. I left my former clan due to issues between the CO and officers.
I work at Michelin cutting blocks of rubber for the different rubber mixes.

[quote name="Yellow14" post="307838" timestamp="1385304596"]
Hi everyone, I have two girls and live in Toronto Canada. I came here because I know Bumpkin from another site and was looking for a clan for World of Tanks.
[/quote]

Welcome to the hideout man!

[quote author=iampiper13 link=topic=23831.msg307840#msg307840 date=1385312182]
:bananarock Welcome to the HideOut!!!!!  :woot
Don't worry we wont hold knowing bumpkin against you
:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2
[/quote]

And speak for yourself piper!! We will definitely hold it against him that he admitted to knowing bump!

Welcome to the group Wynged and Yellow, hope you have fun being in the hideout.

Using Tapatalk like a Boss!