Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 4

Guest anton5052
Hello Dads!

45 YO Dad here....father of a 19 month old (the terrible twos seem to start at about this point). I have been playing WOT off and on for almost 2 years now. Thanks to Amos for inviting me into the DHO4 clan! :) I am hoping to move to DHOX as a buddy of mine is over there...I am also really interested in Clam wars :)

Thanks again!

John aka Antonn

Hey-oh Anton.  Great to have you here man.  Boy, if you think the terrible two's are bad, just wait till you hit the fu**ing fours!!!  Nobody warns you about that except for us on this site.  It sucks.  But you still have a couple more years.  Hope you enjoy the site, and have a blast with the other dads in WoT.

Guest ......
[quote name="anton5052" post="306631" timestamp="1384531569"]
Hello Dads!

45 YO Dad here....father of a 19 month old (the terrible twos seem to start at about this point). I have been playing WOT off and on for almost 2 years now. Thanks to Amos for inviting me into the DHO4 clan! :) I am hoping to move to DHOX as a buddy of mine is over there...I am also really interested in Clam wars :)

Thanks again!

John aka Antonn
[/quote]

Another John!!  And you are welcome.  Glad you like it here.  Hang out in DHO4 for the required 30 days and then hit up Bumpkin for a move to "X".

Nice to have you here!

John  (Amos)

Hey Antonn welcome to the hideout, hope you find us fun which we all know you will.

Using Tapatalk like a Boss!

hello all my name is gerry (gary) and im a 43 yo dad of 2- son 21 and a girl 6 i live in forks wash and ive been playing wot for about 3 weeks now and very interested in your clan-feel free to message me here or on my yahoo-ill be seeing you soon

Guest Bigdawgdaddy64
Just want to say thanks for letting me in. Just some info about myself, I'm 49 years old, work for my counties sheriff's office, been there for 13 years and use video games as my stress relief. I'm married to the woman of my dreams (also plays video games, cooks like a pro and looks like a model). We have 6 kids and 8 grandkids so far. I play World of Tanks (Handle is Bigdawgdaddy64 but can't get a clan invite until tomorrow at 1830 hours) and Star Trek Online (Patton@bigdawgdaddy1). I live in North Carolina, enjoy riding my motorcycle and spending time with my wife and of course, gaming. If anybody has anymore questions, feel free to hollar at me and again, thanks for allowing me in what so far seems to be an awesome group of guys.