Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 4

Welcome Pete, great to have you here.  I did the Cub Scouts thing for a while with my son, but then he just grew out of it, and I wasn't arguing. Haha.  I'm sure you will have a blast with the other dads on WoT.  Hope to see you around.

Guest IRE Warbeerd
Welcome to all who have recently joined. Look forward to gaming with those of you who play Cod on 360. :) p.s. Watch out for Dave. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]

Guest Robber_Fly
Hi everyone.  I'm a 37 year old husband of 4 years with a 3 year old girl.  We live in Southern California in Mission Viejo (Orange County).  I work as a Geotechnical consultant, translation; lots of freeway inspection work for the state!  I have four hobbies.  One, my family (first and foremost my only real priority).  Two, I love to ride my motorcycle whenever I get the chance!  Three, I love to tank.....I can still remember playing the beta and I'm just as hooked now as I was then.  It's a great avenue to relax and simply focus on something else.  Plus there is nothing like blowing up complete strangers!  and Four, I am a Seattle Seahawks football fan for life, I can't help it, I was raised that way! :smile2  I look forward to meeting everyone.  See you in Ventrilo as soon as I get the password!

Guest ......
[quote name="Robber_Fly" post="306234" timestamp="1384329598"]
  Two, I love to ride my motorcycle whenever I get the chance! 
[/quote]

What kind of bike do you have?

Welcome Fly, great to have you here.  I think just about everyone here shares your first love.  As for the rest, you will certainly find some dads that think the same way.  I'm glad you found the Hideout, and hope to see you around.  I'm sure you will have a blast with the other dads in WoT.

Welcome Pete and Robber hope ypu have fun at the hideout, glad you joined.

Using Tapatalk like a Boss!

Guest Robber_Fly
[quote]What kind of bike do you have?[/quote]

Just sold an '06 Harley Road King, it was losing it's legs!  Looking for a new V-Twin, we'll see....shopping is half the fun!
I currently have a 2002 Hondaf4i , yes it's a crotch rocket! :woot  I love taking it to the tracks in Willow Springs or California Speedway.  Right now it isn't tracked out so I get up on Sunday mornings well before the Seahawks play and go for an early morning cruise before all the maniacs in their min-vans hit the streets! lol