Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 4

Guest MotleyCruel
Hi. I went looking for a Wot clan and stumbled into this place. I have 3 mini mes and a wife that hasn't become fed up with me yet. We work and live in the midwest. Hello. Well met. Nice to meet you.

Guest ......
[quote name="MotleyCruel" post="305784" timestamp="1384026516"]
Hi. I went looking for a Wot clan and stumbled into this place. I have 3 mini mes and a wife that hasn't become fed up with me yet. We work and live in the midwest. Hello. Well met. Nice to meet you.
[/quote]

What part of the Midwest?  I think I am the only tanker from South Dakota    :bootyshake

Guest MotleyCruel
Missouri. With any luck, that will soon change to Texas.

Hey MotleyCruel, cool screen name.  Glad you found the site.  You will find a ton of dads to tank it up with here.  Congrats on the marriage and three "mini-me's".  Haha.  Hope you enjoy the place and we see you around.

[quote name="Aftrthought051" post="305810" timestamp="1384041085"]
You will find a ton of dads to tank it up with here. 
[/quote]
I think he called us tankers fat  :dave

:bananarock Welcome to the HideOut!!!!  :woot

Hi Folks,

46 y.o. dad of two, into World of Tanks and other games in future.  This afternoon I'll have 5 cub scouts over, I also like sailing and light hiking in my area of New England.  Son 10 and Daughter almost 13 (yes, I'm in big trouble).  My wife of 22 years is very understanding - and I'd rather not push it - of game time.

Hope to platoon, company, and etc on  WoT.  Oh, I'm a fan of Quickybaby too, and his videos have showed me a lot about WoT.  I'm looking to improve my 52% record though. 

Pete67

Guest ......
[quote name="Pete67" post="305991" timestamp="1384185215"]
Hi Folks,

46 y.o. dad of two, into World of Tanks and other games in future.  This afternoon I'll have 5 cub scouts over, I also like sailing and light hiking in my area of New England.  Son 10 and Daughter almost 13 (yes, I'm in big trouble).  My wife of 22 years is very understanding - and I'd rather not push it - of game time.

Hope to platoon, company, and etc on  WoT.  Oh, I'm a fan of Quickybaby too, and his videos have showed me a lot about WoT.  I'm looking to improve my 52% record though. 

Pete67
[/quote]

Invite to DHO WoT sent  welcome.