Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 4

Congratulations Kurt.  Great to have you here.  Be careful what you wish for.  A girl?  Yeah, that's what we hoped for, and got, on our second kid.  Oh boy, what a mistake!  :lol  Sure, I love her, but man is my son 10x easier, and my wife agrees.  But she wanted a girl to play with dolls and all with.  Haha.

Great to have you here Rajen.  Thank you to you and your wife to your service to this great nation.  Sorry to hear about the deployment and all, but such is military life.  You definitely are doing a hardship tour right now.  I hope it gets better next year for you.  Welcome to the Hideout, and hope you have a blast with the other dads.

[quote name="iampiper13" post="310132" timestamp="1386438787"]
:bananarock Welcome to the HideOut!!!!  :woot
Thank you to you and your wife for the service!!!
Does the Military pay for your transport to Germany?
[/quote]

No they do not, they say I can put it as an expense on my taxes but the accountant says no. but there are tons of cheep airlines and it is only a 6 hr drive if I don't want to fly.

Hi all.  Glad I found this site!  Total newbie to WoT (download currently at 58%) and I can't wait to do the 15 things that 'soandso' said most noobs do (to the annoyance of others) on the WoT forums!  :lol :lol :lol.  Na, jk.  Really looking forward to checking it out though!

44 yr old dad of 3 here from IL (very near STL).  I'm Archaic1 in game too.  If you see me please say hi (apologies in advance if I rear end or shoot you)  :loser

Troy

P.S.  Glad you guys have Vent!

Hi Troy, great to have you here.  No worries on learning WoT.  Everyone here was at that point at some time in their life, and the best thing is how helpful all the dads are.  You are sure to learn the ropes in no time, and make some fast friends.  Congrats on your three kids, and hope to see you around.

:bananarock Welcome to the HideOut!!!!!!  :woot
Invite sent, like aftr said no worries on the experience level you'll have a definite advantage being around the tankers here.
To accept the invite log on to the main WoT site, there will be an envelope in the upper right which will have your invite and some other super secret stuff

Guest ......
Welcome!  These threads are filled with lots of wisdom, but rule number is is just have fun my friend. :bananarock

Hi!
Valundar here.
Been playing games forever with my brother, Salgath. (he will apply as soon as i let him know i found us a clan)

30 yr old dad and vet.  Been married over 11 years now.

Just looking for a fun place to hang out and maybe do some clanwar/teams etc..

Like to hunt/fish/stab zombies/shoot zombies/blow up tanks n borg.

Yarrrrr

Welcome Valander, sounds like you found yourself a good clan for you and your brother. We are glad to have you both and I hope you find your time here enjoyable. Be looking forward to seeing you in game.

Using Tapatalk like a Boss!