Sign in to follow this  
Rainraey

Introduce Yourself # 4

Welcome to the online man cave just for dads.  We are a dads only site here to have a good time.  Discuss anything you have problems with, what you like doing, and about your family.  Since we are all dads, you won't find any condescending statements or comments.  We are here to just have a great time and alot of laughs.  So no politics and no religion.  Anything else is fair game.
Post here about yourself.  Your family, your interest, and anything else you would like to let us know about you.  Welcome again, hope you stay with the site for a long time.

:dadshideout

Well I'm glad I found this place (I think). I'm Keith, 56, been married to my DDG wife, Robin, for 19 years now, feels like we took the plunge just yesterday. We have 4 count 'em 4 kids, two boys 32 & 28, two girls 31 & 26, 5 grandbrats, 3 girls and 2 boys and 1 in the oven (due in April). I retired from the U.S.A.F in 2000, 20 yrs active plus 2 yrs reserves. Now I'm just driving a truck around the country and Canada. I get online most days (WOT) as I wait to get loaded. It's the only job in the world where it's legal to get loaded and then drive. That's it for now, later boys. :chiefdance

Holy crap Keith, how do you have any free time?  Haha.  That is nuts.  Thanks for your years of service to this great country.  My BIL is currently in the Air Force.  Glad you found the site and I hope you enjoy yourself here.  We have a great group of dads that are always playing WoT, no matter what time you are able to get on.  Hope to see you around.

Guest ......
Welcome to WoT and DHO.

I sent you an invitation to DHO at worldoftanks.com  nice to have you here, see you in the battlezone!

Guest Unc Teo
I am a proud father of a 22 year old daughter who will soon graduate from the University of Washington.  Also, I am happily married to my best friend of almost 30 years.

At 58, my reflexes are slow, my K/D is low, but I play online to make new friends and to get away from the daily stress.  Last year I learned I have prostate cancer but it looks like that chapter is behind me.  Recently I converted from a pc gamer to the ps3 where I spend my time playing BF4, GTA V, and Skyrim.

We live in a small town 100 miles north of Seattle and 12 miles south of the Canadian border, called Ferndale.  We have a few acres filled with too many animals including goats, a horse, a llama, chickens, several dogs and cats, three parrots which include two conures and a goffin cockatoo , and three tortoises.  We refer to our zoo as the Stranderosa.  I will post pictures when I figure out how to do that, lol.

I am looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,

Unc
Ted Strand

[quote name="Unc Teo" post="305615" timestamp="1383930067"]
I am a proud father of a 22 year old daughter who will soon graduate from the University of Washington.  Also, I am happily married to my best friend of almost 30 years.

At 58, my reflexes are slow, my K/D is low, but I play online to make new friends and to get away from the daily stress.  Last year I learned I have prostate cancer but it looks like that chapter is behind me.  Recently I converted from a pc gamer to the ps3 where I spend my time playing BF4, GTA V, and Skyrim.

We live in a small town 100 miles north of Seattle and 12 miles south of the Canadian border, called Ferndale.  We have a few acres filled with too many animals including goats, a horse, a llama, chickens, several dogs and cats, three parrots which include two conures and a goffin cockatoo , and three tortoises.  We refer to our zoo as the Stranderosa.  I will post pictures when I figure out how to do that, lol.

I am looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,

Unc
Ted Strand
[/quote]

Welcome! I play xbox but I still bet my K/D would be worse than yours :lol we just like to have fun here :happyyes

That is so cool Ted.  I love the zoo you have.  I love animals too much.  My wife has enough with the three dogs.  I hope to get GTA V down the road, bit right now I am on BF4 and trying to finish Batman Markham Origins.  Great having you here, and I hope to catch you online sometime for some laughs.

You'll never believe where I am texting you from?  FROM A MOUNTAIN, ON MY PHONE!