Sign in to follow this  
joey791

Dad's Hideout now Amazon Associate

That's no problem Killian.  It's there and we appreciate it when people do buy off of it, but if you forget, that's OK too.  No worries, bro.  :drunk

Guest Allforthelulz

I had no clue about this, we order stuff off Amazon all the time.  We will definitely start doing it this way to help out.

Guest Allforthelulz

Are you able to get a link for Amazon Canada?  I click it and it directs me to the US one which in turn directs me to Canada's Amazon site and no special link up at the top, I will hold off on buying for now.  If it redirects to the Canada one without keeping the deal here that sucks.

Guest Allforthelulz

Dang, alright, maybe I will just order off the US one and have it shipped to the border, cheaper products this way too for me :lmao2

Well I canceled my pre-order from GameSlop of Gears 3 and did it at Amazon threw here. Question though...I also am pre-ordering Uncharted 3 collectors, Batman: AC, and MW3 (when they post a Hardened and Vet editions). Does it help to do seporate orders or is it OK to just order all togather since they ship seporately and I don't pay till they ship? Also does it make a dif if I have a azazon card or not, some bonus or what not?