Sign in to follow this  
joey791

Looking to branch out to other PC Games

Guest ashigaru

I play WWIIOL:BE (World War II:Battlefield Europe) is the main one outside of WoT. I have played Teamfortress, dont think I'm that good. Looking to add one more game, trying to decide on either Company of Heroes, Red Orchestra, or Men of War.

Yeah i played WWII online think its a great game beats all those Run and Gun type games was with 13th inf bunch of Brits and Anzacs great guys when we got on we moved the map , need to start playing again like WOT to really need to feel the battlefield situation and adapt 

Didn't see an EVE online post, so here it is.  Thats what I do mostly! On every day to check and do stuff. When there is nothing to do on EVE over to WoT, to get my double for the day and off.  Since I don't have the clan invite yet. (its coming I'm sure!)  It is a pay-to-play game that cost about 10 US$ a month to play.  You can play for up to a month I believe for free.  Then you can either pay for that char or start a new one and pay for the new one.  Based out of Iceland.

Well lets see I play a large variety of games so I will put my list here and if you wanna play hit me up Counter Strike Source, Team Fortress 2, Dawn of War 1 and 2 with expansions, Borderlands, Starcraft 1 and 2, Warcraft 3, Diablo 2, Portal 2, Empire Earth 2 with expansions, Age of Empires 2 with expansions, and Rome Total War with expansions.

Delta i have most of thoses games as well. one of these nights i actually have some free time well have to play. I really want some guys to play SC 2 with

Oh and I forgot Bloodbowl Legendary Edition and we have a league going right now if anyone else wants in

im sorry delta if i gave the impression i had the game. i just wanted in the DHO group on steam. Ill get that game when finaces allow it. This payday was rent so no real extra money

World of battle ships really does look good !! I've really been wanting to play WOT's but I am so computer illiterate with mouse and keyboard controls that i've been afraid too. Plus I have to ask Paul about replacing my graphics card !  :lol but WOBS really looks great !

Guest ashigaru

lately been on steam Shogun2 total war  multi player  avatar campaign  fun game when it runs smoothly heaps of lag sometimes thou